[TR] Mt Si Haystack - FA- Dull Pickels 4/1/2010

summitchaserCJB

Ummm . .. . yeah. I have seen several folks on this "FA" over the years, including "Git R dun" locals trying to impress their girlfriends.

But, I agree that all alone, in winter conditions, the haystack can feel like casting into the unknown. Good times!

"It may have been climbed before, and maybe even in winter. But not too much cause there was a ton of loose rock. The rock was covered with snow so finding placements was a little desperate in a couple places."

At least you didn't claim it was the newest alpine super classic, like so many other reported "FAs" on this site...

Way to get out there anyhow.

"It may have been climbed before, and maybe even in winter. But not too much cause there was a ton of loose rock. The rock was covered with snow so finding placements was a little desperate in a couple places."

At least you didn't claim it was the newest alpine super classic, like so many other reported "FAs" on this site...

maybe they are. go prove them wrong. :rolleyes:

maybe they are. go prove them wrong. :rolleyes:

:lmao:

Holy crap, this is pretty funny...

"That's not exactly true, they did climb that line, but they never reported it, so it's really an incomplete ascent..." in the monotone compu-voice! lol!

My publicist tells me not to worry about the little people...

Faux Doorish Twitter account!? Wish I had thought of that one. I did find a possible Doorish relic last year - empty Jack Daniels bottle stamped 1984, located near some of his (un)reported FAs from that time period. DNA testing has been inconclusive.

Disclaimer: That vid's not my work, I've just seen it passed around through some folks in California (surprisingly). And I thought she said "blight" at the end?

Yeah, yeah. You can't really claim something is classic after one ascent though.

Have you seen this?

http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/2097999/

Damn, That was funny. A little to close to home for me though? The guys name was Blake!??

Um yeah. posted it on cascade climbers, aplinist...hmmm that does sound familiar. So who is this splitboarder character...