Gear?

Dane

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(i wish) My wife would let me have a setup like that in the house

I found just hanging everything to dry in the most awkward places and throwing the rest on the floor after every trip can become a huge incentive to the better half113.gif Had something similar as a bachelor, which she had seen, so nothing really new.109.gif

Just don't ask how long it has taken to "get" one of the two spare bedrooms 20.gif

I have both tools from the Solvak. Haven't hung them yet. Got a topo and pictures I want to do with them. Makes me wonder just how much Bat Masterson and Twight have in common :) Good score John..Grivel tool?

Brian, 4 sets of of RPs and one of the newest BD brass off sets.

"BD's new off-set micro stoppers. These are a combination HB offset

design and the rounded forward lower corner of a DMM Peanut. The material is phosphorous bronze which have better shear resistance than brass but with similar bite. Cable is attached using the nut as the swage just like the other BD micro-stoppers (a major pain in the ass to get the tooling right).This gives BD 10 times the cable durability versus soldering. BD is the only one's who doesn’t silver-solder these type nuts. Available from BD Fall of 2010."

Just wish I had 4 sets of them for the summer :)

Dane - I remember when you had almost that much stuff hidden in that little cubby in CDA. I can see you still have most of it. Never one to get rid of anything, Dane has been the source of advice on gear for the 30 plus years I've known him. Cheers

• 1 month later...