Drill, Bama, Drill!

prole

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama made no secret of the fact that one factor in his decision was attracting Republican support for a sweeping climate change bill that has languished in Congress.

Apparently Obama is not familiar with the old "fool me once, fool me twice" adage.

Obama made no secret of the fact that one factor in his decision was attracting Republican support for a sweeping climate change bill that has languished in Congress.

Apparently Obama is not familiar with the old "fool me once, fool me twice" adage.

John Boner already issued a statement deriding it as not nearly enough, then wandering off into talk of drilling all of the Pacific and Arctic coasts and how Americans want to know "where the jobs are". Americans mainly work for the oil industry, right?

Big surprise, except that Obama's a bigger fool than anybody thought for expecting something other than douchery from Republicans.

SIKE!

michigan-militia-mugshots.jpg

Is this the Walmart board of directors?

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtBY2__J9t0&feature=player_embedded

The funny thing about this is, LL Cool J issued a statement saying he wanted nothing to do with the Palin show. Fox News responded with its usually class and etiquette, saying "we wish him well with his fledgling acting career".

how come mullet guy gets a different uniform and background?

Our continued safety demands COINTELPRO tactics. While we're at it, the justice system should be streamlined to one where law enforcement gathers sufficient evidence (including evidence of thought crimes) and the guilty are offered the plea bargain in lieu of a jury trial where the sentence may be harsher. All it takes is one good confession.

You can tell just by looking at them that they're degenerate. And those pictures! Trailer park trash! A trial is too good for them. Don't waste the money. Everything I've read in the media points to guilty.

The supermax is too good for this seditious rabble. Homeland Security uber alles!