Dougie, I'm baaaaaack!

RedNose

Drunk, randy and mean to the bone, yes Dougie I'm here for ya! hahahaha

Are you happy with the state of the Union? Economy is going down the dumpers, but lets blame George Bush for that. Taxes are going but we can blame George Bush for that.

I can't wait for your response Dougie!!!!!!!

I can see it now, all wet with slobbering emotion, bashing your forehead with a tablet from the Obumbles campaign. Where will it end? hahahahaha Let the slithering snakes of DC solve our problem.

Remember Dougie, the only thing separating you from a douche is the "ch"!

Edited by RedNose

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happier with the state of the union than I was 3 years ago, but still lots of room for improvement Economy is on the rebound, though the Health Care Bill will create a couple of hiccups along the way.

Im with Bill, I don't believe the drunk part. I can sniff out a drunk 10 miles away.

I knew a guy that was a salesman for a living. He went to work for a firm that routinely passed out a memo to all new sales people. The memo said "We know that you will occasionally imbibe at lunch time. When you do, we ask that you drink whiskey instead of vodka. That way the customers will realize that you are drunk and not just an idiot".

So Rednose, what I'm saying is that I don't detect the scent of whiskey here. :poke:

I'm happier with the state of the union than I was 3 years ago, but still lots of room for improvement Economy is on the rebound, though the Health Care Bill will create a couple of hiccups along the way.

Im with Bill, I don't believe the drunk part. I can sniff out a drunk 10 miles away.

I knew a guy that was a salesman for a living. He went to work for a firm that routinely passed out a memo to all new sales people. The memo said "We know that you will occasionally imbibe at lunch time. When you do, we ask that you drink whiskey instead of vodka. That way the customers will realize that you are drunk and not just an idiot".

So Rednose, what I'm saying is that I don't detect the scent of whiskey here. :poke:

My god Doug you are a gentleman, and for that I thank you. Yep, been off the booze and dope for a long, long, long time now, but I still love a good cigar and a strong cup of Joe.

Adios Doug keep the rope taunt and don't let Mother G gain an advantage.

Obama had a rough first year. Should that come as a surprise, given the steaming pile he was handed?

I think he's going to wind up being a fairly popular president in the end. Health care, while a bit of a kluge, will probably prove to be popular, despite the rantings of a few toothless idiots who seemed to have figured out where the Mr. Mikes are located at Walmart. Ditto on energy policy. Eventually, he'll pull our sorry asses out of certain failed states. The bail out was a relative success, particularly compared to doing nothing. The economy is improving, and he'll get the credit for that, deserved or not. Most of all, he's not the complete, utter, fucking moron his predecessor was, and he's finally learning how to step on the balls of the Right, which is the only kind of treatment they deserve.

Well, I suppose the far right will continue to focus on every slip of the public tongue, as you are doing now.
As did the left (and you) during the Bush years, Reagan years, Ford years...

And who can forget the grace with which libtools gently corrected this Republican's slip of the public tongue :rolleyes::

dan-quayle-0909-lg-4356743.jpg

I think that Frum guy was wrong calling the Republicans loss on the health care debate their Waterloo. For the Democrats the comparison is more aptly described as the decisive victory at Jena which Hegel likened to the End of History. The Democrat's Waterloo is yet to come.

Smart enough to get health care passed.

Your right wing militia buddies just threatened to oust Gregoire by force.

I think the FBI's gonna be spending a little extra time at the range this year. Fun!

Wait till they get a taste of the new anti-terrorism laws. There's a new law in town, but I don't think they've quite realized just how much things have changed....

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Well, you don't know where my sympathies lie regarding Waco; a completely different situation than the one I just mentioned. Weird that you would try to conflate them, but hey, that's how you folks roll. Very broad brush.

And regarding a raft of new domestic terrorism laws, the SC isn't going to touch them...but they're gonna touch a few militiamen pretty soon.

You dumb cunts handed the keys to the kingdom over to Bush, now the weather has changed. Good luck.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

The SC may well rule against the individual mandate; I think it should. That will require reform, which will likely move us closer to a public option. That would be a good thing. Most of the new law will stand constitutional muster, however. Healthcare was a step towards a finally becoming a civilized nation, not an end in itself.

As for Gregoire, she's a powerful chick, so I guess you're duty bound to hate on her. Pretty decent governor in my book; excellent in terms of civil liberties protections.

Edited by tvashtarkatena