Chopped bolts

kevbone

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't really a matter of all being friends so much as it's a matter of the vision, style, ethics, and interests we all variously hold and how those translate onto the stone. Disagreements and friction around the edges are bound to occur every now and then.

Nice photos Ivan. Where did the rope stick, on the Kor roof?

no, we did an inadvised double rope rap from dinner ledge to the ledge at the top of p1 - there's an awful rope catching crack and ledge w/ an intermediate belay that we should have stopped at that grabbed the rope from below- lucky for us there was a another party bailing down the route a half hour behind us that policed up the snag - we were close to having to start jugging up the sketch line since the forecast was nasty...free lesson!

This is so crazy! I can't belive it, I am new to the online climbing message board thing and this is just crazy how rude you guys can be. I hope when I get a chance to climb with some of you bad ass guys there is no drama! Comeon now were all grown ups, a lot this thread sounds like a bunch of kids whining! Seriously ROCK ON!

I don't think anyone takes any of it to serious (or at least I don't). It's a farce right Kirk :poke:

As Ivan pointed out at one point we usually don't call each other cock smokers in person :)

Well most of it is a farce. That part about still living with my mom is true.

It is, afterall, just the interwebs. :argue:

Keep rockin' Cord man!