• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bolt wars are for the last century.

violence begets violence.

we are evolved.

me and my friends can take the higher road out of here,

but i am doing everything i can to set the record straight about what happened,

and that might ruffle some feathers.

i've got kenny and kyle in on a summit meeting. i'm sure i'll get tyler, arent, stewart and kevbone there at a minimum. probably joseph too.

it's pointless unless bill and jim make it, and kyle seems to think he can get them there. please do!

who am i missing? isn't there a justin that bill climbs with?

god this is fucking hilarious hahahahahahahah boooo fuckin hooooo two bolts showed up at some peice of shit crag in the gorge (sorry bill et. all you know i love the choss, but it aint nothing to write home to mom about) i mean seriously do you guys think your setting some new standards at the d zone? i've had my fun trying to act hardcore about bolts n shit. but im over it and i realize how fucking selfish we as climbers have become. everyone really just needs to take a step back and look at your selves, i dont know the chopper but it seems like hes been around long enough to realize hes acting like hes in highschool just like half of ya all. i'm not trying to start a fight with any one. i like and respect each and every one of you. i just want you guys to realize im only 24 and i think you guys are acting like abunch of fucking pussys. this is seriously retarted.

Edited by corvallisclimb

hey tyler, what's up. you ever had a bolt chopped by a friend of yours? maybe you have. how'd it feel?

anyway, if it's selfish to want to understand who has the right to drill bolts, and to chop bolts, and why those rights exist, and to stand up for bolts i drilled, i'm selfish to the core.

plus those bolts and hangers cost me $20!! i got 2 kids to feed and that was my bolt allocation for the first half of 2009!

you know i love ya.

and i think that if you don't climb at drop zone you have every right to think we are total losers with nothing better to do. it's all true.

god this is fucking hilarious hahahahahahahah boooo fuckin hooooo two bolts showed up at some peice of shit crag in the gorge (sorry bill et. all you know i love the choss, but it aint nothing to write home to mom about) i mean seriously do you guys think your setting some new standards at the d zone? i've had my fun trying to act hardcore about bolts n shit. but im over it and i realize how fucking selfish we as climbers have become. everyone really just needs to take a step back and look at your selves, i dont know the chopper but it seems like hes been around long enough to realize hes acting like hes in highschool just like half of ya all. i'm not trying to start a fight with any one. i like and respect each and every one of you. i just want you guys to realize im only 24 and i think you guys are acting like abunch of fucking pussys. this is seriously retarted.
tyler, you have said it better than anyone else so far :tup:

newsflash: jim and i talked and we're good. still need to have a summit meeting though.

thanks for watching! Zaaaap!

ps - this would have made an awesome april fool's joke, especially with kevin doing the original posting.

pps - sorry to be a drama queen but IMHO this situation called for some attention to be paid

who am i missing? isn't there a justin that bill climbs with?

Sure pencil me in on the face to face. Although I will side with the Switz on the current topic.

On a side note if anyone wants to donate some bolts I have a place down here that is in need of some ;)

I'll pass on the face to face unless we're out climbing same time, but in case it wasn't clear enough already, I support whatever Jim says on this. The Far Side ain't "my" place and I don't own it (I wish), but I like it and it's where I go to hang with my buds when its wet, cold and/or Beacon is closed. Neither one of us, nor anyone I know who climbs there, would want to be the rock police either, although if there was an election I'm sure Jim could get elected as "Rock Sheriff" ....or mayor I suppose.

-Regards to all....... :wave:

i'd rather see kevbone as "rock sheriff".
kevbone needs to get out and actually climb some more before he gets that title... (love ya kev, but its true :wave:)

maybe kevbone doesn't hang out at the crag as often, but he probably climbs as often as jim does.