FS: Link Cams, BD Express Stub, Petzl M10, Rope

syklone

It been a long time since I've been climbing so I figure its better to move some of this onto a better home.

Omega Pacific Link Cams, 2 #2's (yellow) 1 #.75 (green).

The .75 is virtually new, having sat on my rack for a year. It has never been placed- new w/o tags essentially.

One of the #2's was placed less than 10 times, and never had a fall of any kind. The other one was placed even fewer times. $75 each

BD Express 10cm. Very good condition. I bought it used from someone here thinking I would go ice climbing. I haven't. It shows very little wear, and the teeth are still sharp. $20

Petzl M10 crampons. Got these new on the Sarkin recall. Used once, drytooling at rocky butte. They have a few scratches but are otherwise new. Comes with both sets of front points and the tools to change them. $225 new, $150 takes em.

Edelweiss Onsight Rope. This is freaking nice, but I don't know how people feel buying used ropes. 9.9, 70m, Bipattern, Everdry treated. Used top roping on one trip to Smith, and always kept in the Metolious Rope ranger rope bag. Bag included. This is $260 new, and the bag is $45. How about $160.

Prices negotiable. I'm in PDX- shipping or pick up can be figured out. I have pics if you want them. Everything is exactly as described.

Edited by syklone

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edelweiss Onsight Rope. This is freaking nice, but I don't know how people feel buying used ropes. 9.9, 70m, Bipattern, Everdry treated. Used top roping on one trip to Smith, and always kept in the Metolious Rope ranger rope bag. Bag included. This is $260 new, and the bag is $45. How about $160.

I need a new rope to fall on at Index this summer. PM incoming....

• 1 year later...