Climbing doo-dads and Enemies of Carlotta

ScottP

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i am backpacking off trail in the backcountry i will mark my trail with toilet paper so that during the next heavy rain the marks will disintegrate. btw, who makes a big deal about hikers marking their trail? if you have to do it you have to do it... get back alive any way you can! sheeeeesh... whiny hikers!

when i am backpacking off trail in the backcountry i will mark my trail with toilet paper so that during the next heavy rain the marks will disintegrate. btw, who makes a big deal about hikers marking their trail? if you have to do it you have to do it... get back alive any way you can! sheeeeesh... whiny hikers!
New, or used? I'd think used would stick to the trees better...

That big wall early on in the Snow Lake route to the Enchantments has some nasty rust streaks left by ( I assume) old-timey climbers. I think that is really annoying.

Nice link, fun thread!

Not sure, but I think the OP on that thread is our own Trashie... The OP is a self claimed Asshat... He is much better looking than I had imagined. :lmao:

New, or used? I'd think used would stick to the trees better...
both... :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...