New Leavenworth guidebook is here!

lancegranite

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An insane amount of new routes and crags. Some of the best crag routes in Leavenworth have come into existence since VK's last guide. I’ve always loved the Smith Rock guide and think it is one of the best but given the huge area Viktor covers and the large variety of crags I think Viktor’s is the best in the NW.

Buy it right after you get your Index T-shirt!

The book is really good. I thought the old one was good enough but was in LMS when they were delivered and after standing there going through almost the whole book I got one. Pretty pictures, way better topos, and an alpine rock section sold me on it. Lots of cc.com folk represented, including Lancegranite on a four star route that he recently helped clean. Gonna be a good, long climbing season over here.

Just picked up my copy. Very well done.

It is time to get yours!!

Jim Phillips

Now that has to be a record for coming out of the woodwork around here...

Registered for nigh on 9 years and this is his first post. Uncommon patience...

Buying your guide from the web ensures the product is picked from the box that day at the peak of freshness and shipped to your door in a discrete brown package.

Copies are also currently available over the counter without a prescription at both Leavenworth climbing shops.*

*Everyone enjoys a new guidebook, but please, do not ever attempt to read Leavenworth Rock and drive a car, motorcycle or heavy equipment.

Always use a designated driver if you or someone you know is using Leavenworth Rock.

• 2 weeks later...