AK Objectives

Gym Wickedwire

Alright, here we go...

I'm going to be climbing in the Ruth during the second week of May. I'm in search of other partners for climbs in the Ruth or Kahiltna areas following that week.

My partner and I will be going after Peak 11,300 during the aforementioned week. After that I'm planning to stay for as much of the season as possible and I'm interested in a wide variety of objectives. Routes like Ham & Eggs, Japanese Couloir, Mt. Crosson, West Ridge Hunter and others are on my immediate list. With the right partner I'd consider a Denali push. I am interested in rock routes later in the season as well.

This will be my third trip in AK and my fourth using air support, so although I'm not a pro at this I do have some experience and a good idea of the planning and commitment involved with these kinds of trips.

As a climber I am pretty fit and motivated. I'd like to find another partner (or more) with similar goals and experience. I have a lot of time between now and May to get out in the mountains and try out a partnership, so if you're interested let me know.

Email is a better way to reach me.

Thanks.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic