N****rs and F****ts

Choada_Boy

One aspect of the health care reform bill that should give pause to anyone is the expansion of the IRS into health care matters. So even though the Democrats should rightly get credit for getting the ball rolling, one day they’ll catch hell for the increase in government intrusion in private lives.

Reference: COMMITTEE ON WAYS AND MEANS

Something tells me it won’t be a fairytale ending especially with stories such as this ( IRS seeks shotguns) floating around the Internet.

Note also that illegal immigrants will not be subject to the Individual Mandate Tax (IMT) that will be assessed against US citizens who fail to obtain the minimum required coverage. So, if that’s not a fly in the ointment, I don’t know what is. How do we tell if you’re legal or not? Why, a national ID card, of course. Now if it doesn’t come under the guise of health care or homeland security (REAL ID) then it’ll come under employment verification ( National ID). Just like the driver’s license and the Social Security number, the function of the ID card will expand well beyond its original intent.

Believe all you want about all the public good that's gonna come from Washington. The health care bill will ultimately enrich the corporate oligarchy at the people’s expense. Yes, there will be health care rationing and government control over your health care choices. You might even live to see government intrude into your freedom to climb.

The Who had it right: meet the new boss, same as the old boss. You can change the face and the party every four years or so but the real interests and power movers remain the same. You haven’t seen anything yet, if you thought the takeover of the levers of government by the banking interests, a transformation which resulted in what could rightly be called a kleptocracy, were a revolutionary sign.

[video:youtube]v=aY7TBZm1c5g

:pagetop:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Libtards remind me of little piglets lined up at the feed trough. They don't really understand or care where the meal came from--or the farmer's ulterior motives behind it--they just know they're going to be eating free food, and today all in the world is good.

You're right, the HCR bill says that only liberals can benefit from this. It also says it's free. My friend who is a federal agent told me.

Oh, and:

individual mandate was republican idea

Edited by rob

Its pretty confusing but quite entertaining

Yeah, I liken it to living next to a trailer park. You can spend endless hours sitting on the sundeck with a cold drink watching the goings-on, and it never gets old.

"Honey, go get the kids and come out here. You won't believe what they're trying to do now."

Sometimes it threatens to spill over the fence into our yard, and that can be a bit alarming, but all in all it's just good fun.

Yes, and we all thank you for showing what a third-world presentation of the Olympic Games looks like.

Yes, it's funny how their compassion rarely means reaching into their own wallets. Of course, there was that time Choadaboy gave ten bucks to Haiti Relief! (And bragged about it here. :lmao:) Now that was some real libtard compassion, it was. :rolleyes:

Or the time he made death threats to you. A font of compassion!

hanz.jpg

:laf:

Libtards remind me of little piglets lined up at the feed trough. They don't really understand or care where the meal came from--or the farmer's ulterior motives behind it--they just know they're going to be eating free food, and today all in the world is good.

You're right, the HCR bill says that only liberals can benefit from this. It also says it's free. My friend who is a federal agent told me.

Oh, and:

individual mandate was republican idea

I read through the bill. It says that us liberals get to vote for who pays for health care.

I'd like to nominate Fairweather an KK for the higher tax rate pool. We need more health care, "revenue generators," but they seem like obvious members of the new pool.

One aspect of the health care reform bill that should give pause to anyone is the expansion of the IRS into health care matters. So even though the Democrats should rightly get credit for getting the ball rolling, one day they’ll catch hell for the increase in government intrusion in private lives.

Something tells me it won’t be a fairytale ending especially with stories such as this ( IRS seeks shotguns) floating around the Internet.

Note also that illegal immigrants will not be subject to the Individual Mandate Tax (IMT) that will be assessed against US citizens who fail to obtain the minimum required coverage. So, if that’s not a fly in the ointment, I don’t know what is. How do we tell if you’re legal or not? Why, a national ID card, of course. Now if it doesn’t come under the guise of health care or homeland security (REAL ID) then it’ll come under employment verification ( National ID). Just like the driver’s license and the Social Security number, the function of the ID card will expand well beyond its original intent.

Believe all you want about all the public good that's gonna come from Washington. The health care bill will ultimately enrich the corporate oligarchy at the people’s expense. Yes, there will be health care rationing and government control over your health care choices. You might even live to see government intrude into your freedom to climb.

The Who had it right: meet the new boss, same as the old boss. You can change the face and the party every four years or so but the real interests and power movers remain the same. You haven’t seen anything yet, if you thought the takeover of the levers of government by the banking interests, a transformation which resulted in what could rightly be called a kleptocracy, were a revolutionary sign.

FUnny that you've referenced a dated REPUBBLICAN ways and means committee report and not the actual legislation itself LOL.

:lmao::lmao: This is funny coming from a bad-ass like you who PM's death threats. Might I also suggest keeping an eye on your own:

i would not put it past current Supreme Court to overturn it. Their recent track record makes them suspect. Kan vee shutz zem?

At least you'll be covered for medical while you guys are trying to kill each other.

So true.

Wait, this is an argument against universal healthcare? Oh yeah, I forgot that your nightmarish totalitarian vision has come true in each and every one of the industrialized countries to adopt such systems in the post-WWII era. I agree we have a "corporate oligarchy" problem and the current bill benefits insurance and pharma, but to suggest that subsidizing healthcare for people who don't currently have it isn't a step in the right direction is privileged white fantasist horseshit.

Edited by prole

I mainly vote democratic….but I do think this bill is utter bullshit. All it does is make the government bigger and intrude more into our lives. Making us buy a product or get fined or jail time is way out of line for the government. We are one step closer to a one world government.

I mainly vote democratic….but I do think this bill is utter bullshit. All it does is make the government bigger and intrude more into our lives. Making us buy a product or get fined or jail time is way out of line for the government. We are one step closer to a one world government.

There's no such thing as a free lunch, boner! Of course you'll have to help pay for your own insurance. DUH! And the insurance company employees will be glad to have you as a new customer. Maybe with all this new business they'll get a good pay raise this year! :wave:

...Making us buy a product or get fined or jail time is way out of line for the government.

There's no such thing as a free lunch, boner! Of course you'll have to help pay for your own insurance. DUH! And the insurance company employees will be glad to have you as a new customer. Maybe with all this new business they'll get a good pay raise this year! :wave:

I agree! Both are good arguments for a universal single payer health care system.

but I do think this bill is utter bullshit. All it does is make the government bigger and intrude more into our lives. Making us buy a product or get fined or jail time is way out of line for the government. We are one step closer to a one world government.

In Canada you have to pay for healthcare based on your wage, its really not a big deal, there is no making you buy a product its your health coverage, you dont get jailed you have to pay for your health thats all its really quite simple and there is no one world goverment its just paying for your health care.

Then when you get hurt you just go to hospital and they fix you for free and then you leave its really quite simple. Then at work you get extended coverage so that your meds and glasses and massages are all free.

Seems to me there is so much fear mongering going on

it's not a fine, it's a tax -- a tax for everybody over a certain income level, to help pay for healthcare for everyone else. Sure, they wave the tax if you already have health insurance, or if you're poor. That's nice of them. But it's just a tax.

Of course you go to jail if you refuse to pay taxes. Duh. Nobody is sending you to jail because you opt not to get insurance. If you don't want insurance, don't get it. You might have to pay a tax though. You've got to pay your way, one way or another.

This isn't rocket science.

Edited by rob