N****rs and F****ts

Choada_Boy

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i would like to see is some sort of indepth study into the rise and fall of nutjobs and how that correlates with either a conservative or liberal incumbent. particularly, are we at an all time high of nutjobs right now? is teabagism driving the nutjob metrics higher? then there are the nutjobs that actually act on their desires such as that guy who shot Reagan. there needs to be a PHD in studying nutbjobs and tracking their rise and fall. will this be the Great Era of Nutjobs? Or are we standing on the threshold of something much bigger as it pertains to nutjobism? how is babby formed?

speaking of death threats:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

--Thomas Jefferson

So, Fairweather, are you a patriot or a tyrant? And while we're on the subject, which branch of the service did you serve in?

I mainly vote democratic….but I do think this bill is utter bullshit. All it does is make the government bigger and intrude more into our lives. Making us buy a product or get fined or jail time is way out of line for the government. We are one step closer to a one world government.

the fact that kevbone is opposed to this bill pretty much assures that it is a good thing. one might call that the fuckwit seal of approval.

I mainly vote democratic….but I do think this bill is utter bullshit. All it does is make the government bigger and intrude more into our lives. Making us buy a product or get fined or jail time is way out of line for the government. We are one step closer to a one world government.

the fact that kevbone is opposed to this bill pretty much assures that it is a good thing. one might call that the fuckwit seal of approval.

I am not opposed the the entire bill. Just bits and pieces of it.

what i would like to see is some sort of indepth study into the rise and fall of nutjobs and how that correlates with either a conservative or liberal incumbent. particularly, are we at an all time high of nutjobs right now? is teabagism driving the nutjob metrics higher? then there are the nutjobs that actually act on their desires such as that guy who shot Reagan. there needs to be a PHD in studying nutbjobs and tracking their rise and fall. will this be the Great Era of Nutjobs? Or are we standing on the threshold of something much bigger as it pertains to nutjobism? how is babby formed?
what i would like to see is an indepth study into the frequency of douchbag presidents from texas or california and see if there is a correlation between their being elected and some sort of major nation-altering event taking place, major scandal, or war, that occurs before or after the election..... douchbagism seems to have spread pretty rampantly through our political system and doesn't appear to hold particular affinity for either party.

but I do think this bill is utter bullshit. All it does is make the government bigger and intrude more into our lives. Making us buy a product or get fined or jail time is way out of line for the government. We are one step closer to a one world government.

In Canada you have to pay for healthcare based on your wage, its really not a big deal, there is no making you buy a product its your health coverage, you dont get jailed you have to pay for your health thats all its really quite simple and there is no one world goverment its just paying for your health care.

Then when you get hurt you just go to hospital and they fix you for free and then you leave its really quite simple. Then at work you get extended coverage so that your meds and glasses and massages are all free.

Seems to me there is so much fear mongering going on

For objectivity's sake, prefacing this with I support the recent passage, there are still some problems that will not just effect our system. Mainly medicines for potentially terminal or highly debilitating diseases, and later in life diseases.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/cancer-treatment-becomes-perfect-fiscal-storm-for-canadians/article1511180/

I've actually read a lot recently in Canadian news where it's been recommended for people to have prescription insurance because of the increasing costs of life saving/critical therapies.

A lot of the more recent therapies for cancer, autoimmune disease like Lupus and MS, are relying on antibody (ex. Rituximab for lymphoma) or complex in vitro (ex. Provenge for Prostate Cancer) therapies cost at least $10k a month, up to $50k per treatment. More and more of these therapies are being developed as chemotherapeutic candidates are being exhausted for disease. It's one direction medicine is going that I'm very concerned about.

So, Fairweather, are you a patriot or a tyrant? And while we're on the subject, which branch of the service did you serve in?

More than Obama and Clinton combined. Don't make me dig up that old photo again. Dude, your partners dumped you off at the ER and continued on to Lillowett. :lmao: 'Nuff said...

More than Obama and Clinton combined.

Wow, that's pretty tyrannical to top both of those tyrants. You're pretty far Above the Law!

Don't make me dig up that old photo again. Dude, your partners dumped you off at the ER and continued on to Lillowett. :lmao: 'Nuff said...

Nothing wins an argument more effectively than a good personal attack. :)

Nothing wins an argument more effectively than a good personal attack. :)

good? Fairweather was wrong with that too. It's a pattern with him

i don't get how it's an attack even - a non-sequitor bit of errant bullshit from a feeble man, more like?

I've actually read a lot recently in Canadian news where it's been recommended for people to have prescription insurance because of the increasing costs of life saving/critical therapies.

I have never had a job where that isnt a standard part of the work policy

More than Obama and Clinton combined. Don't make me dig up that old photo again. Dude, your partners dumped you off at the ER and continued on to Lillowett. :lmao: 'Nuff said...

Wrong. We all continued on to together and climbed the rest of the trip. What you are really saying with the above obfuscation is that you did not serve in the military at all.