N****rs and F****ts

Choada_Boy

Yes. We wouldn't want to get rid of the inequities between the haves and the have nots. That's just not American.

Maybe while we're at it, we can narrow the gap between the works and the works nots as well. :rolleyes:

yes, exactly - if you can't work, even if you're looking, you must die! :rolleyes:

funny you'd put up a pic of hitler - didn't he think people of no value to the state should be neglected and ultimately killed off too?

Gimme a break, Ivan. :rolleyes: The picture was in response to Rob's contention that elections offer leaders supreme legitimacy and you know it. I just love the way the non lib-tools on this site, like you, rush to defend even the most conspicuous like-politic morons. Guess your ideology trumps your brain, eh?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gimme a break, Ivan. :rolleyes: The picture was in response to Rob's contention that elections offer leaders supreme legitimacy and you know it. I just love the way the non lib-tools on this site, like you, rush to defend even the most conspicuous like-politic morons. Guess your ideology trumps your brain, eh?

i could care less what rob said or what your motivation was for posting his mustacheness - my point was it's ironic that you hold in contempt a man who's central fucked up idea, that only some people are worthy of life, you also appear to be in agreement with

i could care less what rob said or what your motivation was for posting his mustacheness - my point was it's ironic that you hold in contempt a man who's central fucked up idea, that only some people are worthy of life, you also appear to be in agreement with

Hey Ivan,

The least I expect from a schoolteacher is for them to know that a preposition is something you should never end a sentence with.

Hey Ivan,

The least I expect from a schoolteacher is for them to know that a preposition is something you should never end a sentence with.

yeah - i noticed that little pearl was fucked about 10 seconds after i posted it - then figured the surest sign you've gone roudn the bend is when you start parsing your spray for its forking grammar :)

Hey Ivan,

yeah - i noticed that little pearl was fucked about 10 seconds after i posted it - then figured the surest sign you've gone roudn the bend is when you start parsing your spray for its forking grammar :)

Can we get back to some real insults, you horse fuckers?

The picture was in response to Rob's contention that elections offer leaders supreme legitimacy

Except for Bush's "mandate" to "spend some political capital" in 2004. You were cool with that if I recall.

But maybe next time the Republicans take the Executive office you can rally to cancel future elections, since they're inconvenient when you lose them.

:ass:

Hey Ivan,

Can we get back to some real insults, you horse fuckers?

STFU NOOB?

This is a surprise to anyone? That idea is tucked into just about half of FW's posts. FW, like many self styled 'free thinking' libertarian conservatives, is really exfoliating a calcified state of popular convention circa 1960. You know, all the 'get a job, longhair' shit. I suppose some might consider that way of non-thinking novel in 2010...or not.

Obama in the White House, no more people dying in the streets for want of health care, immigration reform on the horizon. Getting close to the time for all you Republifucks to commit seppuku. Or maybe submit to bukake. Preferably both. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

As a Canadian this has been something else to watch up here, its amazing that people actually say they dont want healthcare for all their citizens.

Its pretty confusing but quite entertaining

Study the Civil War and you'll understand about 9/10ths of everything you need to know about why America is so fucking out there.

Yeah, I liken it to living next to a trailer park. You can spend endless hours sitting on the sundeck with a cold drink watching the goings-on, and it never gets old.

"Honey, go get the kids and come out here. You won't believe what they're trying to do now."

Sometimes it threatens to spill over the fence into our yard, and that can be a bit alarming, but all in all it's just good fun.

for you canadians, down here we have a fair number of people (e.g., fairweather. kkk, etc) who basically lack any compassion or understanding for other people and whose guiding principle is "i got mine". these people are human only in the sense that they've learned to walk upright and use flush toilets. beyond that they aren't as socially advanced as the chimpanzee. unfortunately for the rest of us down here, these dimwits are not only permitted to vote but to own firearms as well. the fact that we've passed some sort of health care bill under these circumstances is truly amazing.

Yeah, I liken it to living next to a trailer park. You can spend endless hours sitting on the sundeck with a cold drink watching the goings-on, and it never gets old.

"Honey, go get the kids and come out here. You won't believe what they're trying to do now."

Sometimes it threatens to spill over the fence into our yard, and that can be a bit alarming, but all in all it's just good fun.

well the canadians really know how to do a trailer park. that tv show is the best thing i've seen on TV in years.