Big Brother expands it's surveillance of you

billcoe

]

No, Trash did say that, however @ 4 posts down I explained my personal, first hand evidence from a friend who is a federal agent.

In that case, your friend, who is a federal agent, sure has loose lips. Did he know you were going to go right on the internet and post it, while implicating him?

Has he told you any other state secrets? What kind of security clearence do rangers get, anyway?

this keeps getting funnier :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one word (COMMUNISM) They already know people will head for the woods when the shit hits the fan (not that that was the purpose of the cameras. ABOLISH THE FED RIGHT NOW!!! restore the constitution and make those dirty *uckers pay!
mrpink huh???? how fucking original icon_ThingyAmimation.gif

Transmitting the data is not a problem. A cell phone hook up can be used by someone in an office to download data from a weather station, or camera. He just calls the number and he can even program the technology for shots per day, or which times it turns on or off. I worked with a remote weather station once and it had this capability. One station can handle multiple inputs, for example a temperature gage, rain guage, barometer, etc. If its cameras the a single station could link multiple cameras in an area to a comfortable office no problem.

A satellite phone would give access virtually anywhere.

one word (COMMUNISM) They already know people will head for the woods when the shit hits the fan (not that that was the purpose of the cameras. ABOLISH THE FED RIGHT NOW!!! restore the constitution and make those dirty *uckers pay!

pink would beat the fuck out of that pansy ass bad tipping mother fucker :)

A few years ago when I was in Estonia, I was amazed to learn about

their plans for a “Document Register” which would be an index of all

public documents and eventually provide remote public Internet access

to those documents even in draft form.

I was shown the section of

their parliaments website where they voluntarily published the

salaries of staff managers on up. I was also amazed by the smart chip

embedded government ID cards and not how they were being used to

control people, but used by the people to help control the government.

Or in this case (along side the e-voting option), slip your card into

a reader in your computer, enter in their PIN and see the **private**

information held by government agencies about them, have the ability

to submit corrected information, see when it was accessed and have the

right to ask why it was accessed.

Before Obama was elected, at the Personal Democracy Forum the New York

Times - http://nyti.ms/bjHRvd - picked up on my comments:

“Maybe 50 years of Communism made them realize they needed to give

their citizens these rights,” Mr. Clift said. In a true democracy, he

said, everything should be online “unless the law says otherwise.”

Ummm this is the most ridiculous thread I have ever read. No matter how legitimate anyone may believe this dude's words to be, you CANNOT seriously believe that the Forest Service has the $$$$ to buy install monitor service and maintain cameras on every single one of its roads?!?!!?

The FOREST SERVICE?!?!

I know everyone loves a good conspiracy story, but let's get real. The USFS doesn't even have money to repair most of the roads that wash out.

I have a few friends that do or have worked for the Forest Service, I know that occasionally they install cameras for wildlife surveys or specific criminal issues like pot grow sites, meth labs, or illegal dumping sites. Maybe that's what these people found in the forests.

But seriously. The Forest Service has like one law enforcement officer per 100,000 acres or something. No way do they possibly monitor cameras on all of their roads.

Ummm this is the most ridiculous thread I have ever read.

:lmao: Really? Have you read much of the drivel around here?

The anecdote I posted was not intended to support the theory that every road is going to be monitored. I was merely illustrating that there IS monitoring happening in SOME areas.

I agree that the chances of blanket monitoring of the roads is HIGHLY unlikely.

As far as the post regarding drones I know folks who actually believe that is happening right now.

Now that is funny.

Ummm this is the most ridiculous thread I have ever read.

:lmao: Really? Have you read much of the drivel around here?

The anecdote I posted was not intended to support the theory that every road is going to be monitored. I was merely illustrating that there IS monitoring happening in SOME areas.

I agree that the chances of blanket monitoring of the roads is HIGHLY unlikely.

As far as the post regarding drones I know folks who actually believe that is happening right now.

Now that is funny.

The original poster claimed that ALL (his emphasis) NFS roads were on TV. Some Canuck who occasionally posts claimed that drones were used along the border.

Last month our engineless 27' sailboat was 'interdicted' by 2 half million dollar Border Patrol boats crewed by six agents as it drifted across the border on a windless day just off Dungeness Spit. This year they're rolling out new million dollar boats that can do 75mph. The same agency is building a 7 to 50 billion dollar anti-Mexican fence. Can DHS afford to fly a few drones along the border? Um...yeah, they can.

Predators patrol the Mexican border

Edited by tvashtarkatena

The FOREST SERVICE?!?!

I know everyone loves a good conspiracy story, but let's get real. The USFS doesn't even have money to repair most of the roads that wash out.

No wonder the FS is broke, they spent ALL of the budget installing & monitoring these cameras. Duh...

j_b's new avatar.

rep_edvard_munch_the_scream_oil_painting_art_prints.jpg

2 layers, one with shiny up, one with shiny down.

the shiny side breaks up the smaller wave rays that cause pain and the matte side disrupts the rays that that transmit the commands. At least that is what my friend who is a federal agent told me.

I've taken to lining my ballcaps so I don't stand out as much.

Im kinda with you duchess. But money isnt a problem when your printing it up. Look at who is hiring right now??? mostly government jobs. There is a little book out there called THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO written by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. It was Hitler and Stalins guide for a communist rule. What makes the book so great is that you can look at what they where doing and compare it to what is going on right now in the greatest country ever known the USA.

funny how history repeats itself!

I am surprised this drivel is still up on the main board. What gives?

More angst from the fake.

I am not sure where you are going with this but you have got it all wrong. It's not about angst, it's about horror. I'd like to think it was prescient of me to pick that avatar at the beginning of the Bush years but honestly, it didn't take a genius to realize it was going to end up as a disaster.