Big Brother expands it's surveillance of you

billcoe

They are not just along the roads and at campsites, but along random trails as well. Many times, the forest and park services use these types of cameras for capturing images of wildlife in an area. Nothing seals the deal for preserving an area of forest like an image of a threatened or endangered species. The cameras that I have seen, although camouflaged, are easy to spot. I'm sure the camera at the Exit 38 crag has plenty of shots of climbers posing for glamour shots. I for one have said cheez to it a few times!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im kinda with you duchess. But money isnt a problem when your printing it up. Look at who is hiring right now??? mostly government jobs. There is a little book out there called THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO written by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. It was Hitler and Stalins guide for a communist rule. What makes the book so great is that you can look at what they where doing and compare it to what is going on right now in the greatest country ever known the USA.

funny how history repeats itself!

Actually, you got that a bit wrong. It was Hitler's book that was actually used by Stalin to establish Communist rule in Soviet Russia. They were long-time friends. The communist manifesto, however, was used to establish communist rule in Nazi germany, though. You were right about that. They were huge commies.

Also, Obama's healthcare bill was copied almost word-for-word from the communist manifesto, as I'm sure you know. Scary!!!

Edited by rob

actually the bill was not written from the communist manifesto. That obfuscates the truth. The truth is that it is the written dictation of Obama's oral recital of the communist manifesto, as he learned it, and the quaran word by word in an indonesian madras. He re-honed his memory at a madras in Kenya before he came here to be president. true story.

another true rumor from a federal agent who is a friend of mine: Obama signed a secret executive order numbered 666 666 666 on his first day in office and it allows for cameras to be placed EVERYWHERE (but especially in the middle of the most wild places in america, and space). So far they have caught and prosecuted some wolf-on-owl bestiality in the Bob Marshall Wilderness. Watch out, you could be next!

We should totally bring back slavery, too. And abolish women's suffrage. In fact, we should just roll everything back to the original 10 amendments.

Actually, even those might be too many. We really just need the 2nd.

Bad news: my friend who is a federal agent who told me about the cameras was an agent provocateur, and a doofus. So he got fired (no...imprisoned...no better, executed!) for spilling the real beans, and also in the process got us all on the USFS Camera Watch List since we posted in this thread. They've got our info and will track us in the woods. If you don't follow Leave No Trace (the .314th commandmendment) you will go to a FEMA camp.

True story, my friend who is a federal agent told me so!

Hah!

The thought police have already been keen to our ideas and discussions even before we were.

I am sure we are merely being allowed perpetuate this discourse as a subtle diversion whilst big brother continues with more important machinations aimed at the bringing forth of the New World Order!

:)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm just saying for me personally, that next time one of buddies wants to spark one up I may reconsider partaking if I am going to be on camera. I am thinking that turning a simple possible false trespassing charge into a posession charge or something for the occasional time you choose to partake suddenly make the risk outweigh the benefit.

That is just me though and I am a relatively paranoid fellow about some things.

You should be careful in the parking lot at Disneyland too. :blush:

Yep Obumbles is very intolerant of any opinions opposing his own.

Which is a shame, because republicans are SO MUCH more tolerant of differing opinions :rolleyes:

Obumbles? Man, these name-jokes are getting even gayer. Obama'lama, or even Obama'lama ding-dong is better than that. At least make fun of his middle name or something. Obumbles? What, are you 60? Not even my father would laugh at that one.

Obumbles sounds like an incompetent irish cop or something. Flannigan O'bumbles.

Gay.

Bad news: my friend who is a federal agent who told me about the cameras was an agent provocateur, and a doofus. So he got fired (no...imprisoned...no better, executed!) for spilling the real beans, and also in the process got us all on the USFS Camera Watch List since we posted in this thread. They've got our info and will track us in the woods. If you don't follow Leave No Trace (the .314th commandmendment) you will go to a FEMA camp.

True story, my friend who is a federal agent told me so!

Think of the implications.

Moral judgments can be altered ... by magnets

OMG! I gotta incorporate a degaussing component into my tinfoil hat!

• 4 months later...

http://www.opb.org/programs/ofg/segments/view/1532

around the 7:50 mark you get to see the photos. (For those of you looking to save time: your likeness was not captured on these cameras (nor the wolverines'))

They are not just along the roads and at campsites, but along random trails as well. Many times, the forest and park services use these types of cameras for capturing images of wildlife in an area. Nothing seals the deal for preserving an area of forest like an image of a threatened or endangered species. The cameras that I have seen, although camouflaged, are easy to spot. I'm sure the camera at the Exit 38 crag has plenty of shots of climbers posing for glamour shots. I for one have said cheez to it a few times!