Index Fund Update

jpark42

Hey CC,

Thanks to everyone's support at events, slide shows, paypal, and the climb-a-thon the Washington Climbers Coalition has been able to raise over 160k towards the our original goal of 300k. This means we have 10 short months to raise the last 140k towards the purchase and upkeep of Index Lower Town Wall.

To make a last second push towards our goal, the WCC has teamed up with IDeology Design Firm to present gifts to people who make a 50 or 300 hundred dollar donation through the link below.

Index Fund Donation

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I could get a few people to spend $30 those shirts, whadya say? I love index just as much as any other, I just don't have that much. it's like the story of the clockmaker giving the gift to baby jesus and somehow he loses his clock and ends up giving a apple instead, and jesus understands and smiles at him, the inanimate doll jesus smiles at him! smile at me index fund man please!

Edited by keenwesh

yeah, I could get a few people to spend $30 those shirts, whadya say? I love index just as much as any other, I just don't have that much. it's like the story of the clockmaker giving the gift to baby jesus and somehow he loses his clock and ends up giving a apple instead, and jesus understands and smiles at him, the inanimate doll jesus smiles at him! smile at me index fund man please!

Maybe you could do a mini-fundraiser. A "lemonade" stand in the climbers lot? I bet you'd have that t-shirt in no time! :brew:

Maybe I'll sell somebody my shirt for $100 and then donate that money too. Depends how sexy I look in it though. ::skull::

Think of it this way: Besides Index kicking ass, the time and gas money difference from driving somewhere further 50 times a year. Worth at least a 50 spot without anything in return.

• 4 months later...

We now have $233,000 in the bank and are pretty confident about making our $300,000 goal. That custom print that Steph labeled raised a good sum and there are more than a few cc.com regulars on our donor list.

Index is happening, folks.