Props to Ramuta's Resoles...

RuMR

Just got two pairs back...

One, a pair of dragons, has the downturned toe rebuilt with the downturn still there...the other pair are anazasis...

this work is amazing...broken in shoes with crisp soles...climb better than new!

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to work right by the Ramuta family's downtown shop before the rock shoe operation moved to montana and got hooked on fresh c4 perfectly glued by expert hands.

I've tried other resolers but ramuta keeps me coming back...i've had some shoes (miuras, mocasyms) go back for multiple resoles till I wore holes in the uppers and stretched the leather beyond usability. Good stuff.

Edited by ryanb

I have nothing but great things to say about Ramuta's work. Timely, fair prices, and imppecable workmanship. As RUMR said, a freshly resoled pair of broken-in shoes from Ramuta are better than a new pair at significantly less cost.

As another plus, his resoles are bomber - I've never had one delam unlike the other guy in Fremont (Dave XXXX) where delams were a constant issue and often very severe the few times that I used him...