• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Mountain Dew

Where the HECK has that guy been?

WOW, it's been a long time since I wrote on here.

No, I have not given up my dream but it has been put on "stand by" due to my medical problems.

Just had (Finally) one of these violate me the other day (God, getting old sucks) LOL

colonoscope-gallery.jpg

Had 3 Polyps removed and just have to wait now to make sure that they were not cancerous.

My weight has "ballooned" back to 166 (not too bad), and I plan on getting back out on the trails soon! Hope you all are doing great and having fun reaching for the sky! :grin: :grin:

WOW, it's been a long time since I wrote on here....

Just had (Finally) one of these violate me the other day (God, getting old sucks) LOL

Aw, that thing's not much to complain about, you're just getting started.

:shock:

That little gadget is probably the most minor of intrusions you're just getting started with....

Enjoy your youth, such as it is... :D

to revive a thread, WHERE is Mr. Mountain Dew today..?

I've wondered the same thing many times myself. I took the grandkids to the Nisqually wildlife refuge this Christmas based on his description of the place. Didn't see anyone though...

Where are you Mr. Mountain Dew???

Hey Water....am waiting to hear you respond to my latest topic on hiking advise back here. Figured you'd throw something good my way!