Index TRs--serioulsy?!

kayfire

Not to be too much of an *&%hole or anything,...

Mission failed!

... but, seriously, what's up with the Index trip reports?! Do we really need a TR of Joe Blow's umpteenth foray up Godzilla, BOC, Roger's Corner?

Yes we do.

I guess if I'm not interested in such TRs, then I just shouldn't click on the links--true enough...

TRUE ENOUGH! Scroll on by!

DO NOT CARE PEOPLE.

It ain't all about you. Go away if you don't like it, "Kayfire", or is it "Trollfire"?.

DWAYNER SAYS : BOOO BOOO BOOOOO BOOOO

:tup: Dwayner! :tup:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think humor is one of the best aspects of the TRS posted here. A sense of humor is invaluable. You should try one out douche bag. You dont have to take climbing so seriously. Even reinhold messner and ed viesters talk about shit that has nothing to do with climbing. I think its a joy to hear about the stuff in between. If you climb you can relate to it.

Why don't get off your ass and do something about it other than bitching on the internet!??

I'm with you, but the irony is that you created this wonderful corner of the internet in which these people spray. :wave:

So by DOING something are you suggesting these disgruntled folks actually go out and chop bolts like Ken Nichols? Perhaps if Ken had been content to flame away on the internet then CT and MA crags wouldn't have seen the bolting and un-bolting wars they have.

Maybe we should just all have a puffy jacket group hug and go climbing. Or skip the hug and just climb. :moondance:

Why don't get off your ass and do something about it other than bitching on the internet!??

I'm with you, but the irony is that you created this wonderful corner of the internet in which these people spray. :wave:

Maybe we should just all have a puffy jacket group hug and go climbing. Or skip the hug and just climb. :moondance:

sickie :moondance: sickie