• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by ScottP:

quote:

Originally posted by Al Pine:

I try not to be negative about such things, especially toward someone who is so admittedly new to the sport, but that page is one big clusterfuck of confusing information. What is especially bad is that the topo, with the correct info is posted right there on the page.

Well if your gonna rag on it so bad, how bout offering up some good directions...

quote:

Originally posted by neversummer:

Well if your gonna rag on it so bad, how bout offering up some good directions...

What do you want to know?

(BTW, it's my opinion that Al was jerking your chain (being sarcastic) with that link to Scott's page...Now, if he had linked you to this page, I might not be thinking so.

[ 11-15-2002, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: ScottP ]

quote:

Originally posted by leejams:

Hmmm Saturday a.m. and looks like the forecast for periods of rain have turned into a freakin torrent. Shall we try for tomorrow?
[Mad][Mad]

Dude, you misse out on the mountain pissin, sprayed all over us [Razz] Nick and I finally gave up after a defeated scout for a dry face... got in a decent recon though. There are some excellent cracks perfect for doing what we want to do. Maybe we can try this next week. I just picked up Long's More Climbing Anchors. Lots more ideas and ways to rig belay anchors.

[laf] I didn't miss nuthin by the sounds except getting soaked. It was a miserable day here and worse up there I could only imagine? Glad ya found some practice area's though. Supposed to be picking up a bunch of cam's Saturday and will be anxious to try em out. Weather looks much better this week after Tuesday. Lets plan on it.