ertical World staff needs some training on customer relations

Cpt.Caveman

Yeah, if that's the same girl you had problems with Caveman then I have had problems with her too. Her name is Lisa and she thinks she's hot shit or something. Real attitude problem. In all actuality she's a gaper working the desk of a rock gym. Don't bother going back there if I were you, and don't get too torqued over tools like her.

Stay cool.

Panther

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh relax...Unlike some other sprayers out there, I've got nothing to hide. In fact, I encourage anyone out there in cyberland to come down to the gym and meet me in person. Who knows, you might actually enjoy yourself! As for the wicked spray,

it's a bore-YAWWWN... sleepy.gif

[This message has been edited by lambone (edited 08-15-2001).]

quote:

Originally posted by panther:

I'm not Caveman bitch. Don't fucking spray on my previous thread Matt Lambert of Seattle Vertical World.

Hmmmm...scary language...mysterious alias...no return e-mail address. Now I know who the Captain and Lambone are at least by name. Who are you Panther? Or are you gonna remain anonymous so you can feel safe and cuddly while making verbal hit and runs.

Hmmm... panther= Donna Top Step????

Just a guess, I know she hates me for some stupid reason. But I don't care, really...

By the way, back to the original topic-

The Vertical World has the best routes of any gym I've climbed in. Plastic or not, moves are moves...

No, the gyms in Portland, Oregon area are pound for pound much better than any Shitattle gym.

I think what they do is actually go to the climbing place that's outdoors and climb then they come back and try to mimic the actual climbing they did there by using little plastic holds bolted to the wall. I haven't found this to be true in Seattle gyms unless they're just trying to replicate the chicken head gym climb up Outerhouse Space.

There's this one time on Makalu that I thought I was doing a move like I did once at the Seattle gym, but then I took some medicine and I felt way better.