Regular Climbing parner needed

RideT61

Due to some recent events I find myself in need of a regular climbing parner. I am primarily interested in trad and alpine but I do boulder/gym/sport climb too. I've been climbing for 10+ years and am solid leader at 5.9 trad and 10- sport (looking to push these up a notch or two this year). I've climbed in the Tetons, Colorado, Yosemite, etc. over the years. My favorite local spots are Leavenworth, Index and Squamish.

If interested PM me.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi my name is Pete nesbitt I just moved here last year. PLZ gimmie a call anytime Father lives in Palm springs 7 miles form Joshua Tree I hiked North Cascades for 2 weeks no climbing cause all my friends are slugs ya ever need a gear mule that me at 6 feet tall and 140lbs I've only been bouldering past ten years can't find even a gym partner. I live in Bellingham now was working in Bremerton for a Navy welding job LOVE IT HERE so close to all these climbing meccas

hey man, i live in belligham to whitch is alttle far, but my favorite places to climb are index and squam and 11worht as well. im looking for a regular partner, i've been out of it for about 2-3yrs, but i do have 6 yrs+ xp. have climbed atleast once most places in wash. been to smith muiltipe times. yos 2 times jtree 2 times utah arches/moab, joes valley.and a few obscure craigs here and there. for awhile i was up to mid 10's leading trad. now I'm back to 5.6-5.8, atleast till i get my lead head back. i still have most all my trad gear, and fairly reliable cars.

let me know what up.

oh btw, march is alttle busy for me, but after that i shoulshave plenty of free time, and most weekends open.

peace

Eric

I'm in Bellingham also. No trad experience, but can lead 5.9's sport. Would like to work on .10's or better this year and multipitch routes. Have all my own gear and a vehicle. Usually free every other weekend, sometimes during the week. Hit me up. Alpine works also. Been up Eldorado, St. Helens, Adams, Pilchuck, etc...

Cheers, Tim