RIP yellow hardman pad

layton

Well it finally turned the damn thing into tatters. I'd have more insulation from laying a paper towel (or two) down right now..

...so! It's time to get myself a new one.

I got mine at MEC a long time ago, do those bastards still not ship to the us anymore? Where can I get one in the united states?

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442094583&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302701645&bmUID=1266988094351

Edited by layton

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, I think you might know somebody who has nefarious sources of the stuff.

edit: also, I'm pretty sure that MEC will send those pads to us yanks...did you actually talk to anybody and try to get it shipped to you? or did watching ice dancing with brit turn you into a canada hater?

Edited by crackers

• 3 weeks later...
cool I picked up the 1/4" - it's ~1mm thicker than the MEC model so I won't be a as hard of a hardman

Mike, how do you like the Gossamer pad? I ordered 2 1/8-s, got them but they look and feel just like a blue pad. Now, I never touched a yellow pad, but my understanding of Evasote is that it is quite stiff, denser than the blue and the surface is not bubbly and hence smother to touch, kinda velvety. Will you please let me know if your grey is just like the yellow?

Thank you in advance!

Rafael