• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
KEN LARSON

*FEATHERED FRIENDS EXPEDITION GARMENTS*

*New*, never use Feathered Friends, Rock & Ice Parka GORTEX(large) AND -40 Pants PTFE (large) that I purchase in 1998 & 1999 that I was planning to use when I climb Cho Oyu. Shortly after I retired in 2000 and had this trip in the making I was dx with multiple myeloma cancer (non curable), stage 3+.....not good. The treatment that followed (two stem cell transplants at the University of Michigan) took all the opportunities to climb out of the picture do to the effects on my bone marrow. Today I looked in my closet and saw these two beautiful pieces of equipment hanging and made up my mind I must see that they have a "home" where they can be used.

I paid $650 for the Rock & Ice Parka GORTEX (large) AND $430 for the -40 Pants PTFE (large)....again NEVER USED. Willing to sell Rock & Ice Parka AND -40 Pants for $450 USA dollars plus shipping cost. Willing to sell Rock & Ice Parka AND -40 Pants for $450 USA dollars plus shipping cost OR Make an offer

CONTACT ME DIRECTLY BY EMAIL AT KENLARSON40@CHARTERMI.NET

IMG_3841.JPG

http://www.featheredfriends.com/Picasso/Garments/Exp/RockandIce.html

IMG_3843.JPG

http://www.featheredfriends.com/Picasso/Garments/Exp/-40Pant.html

Edited by KEN LARSON

I had put a little smiley gif that was bowing down in awe after that sentence but it didn't show up. I just want to say that's totally awesome!

Thanks.....

The secret...I just remember to keep your head focused on the tread, take it one step at a time, and stay tuned to whatever comes! A bit of my alpine/mounteering philosophy.