Blog’n with Pope and Raindawg

richard_noggin

Recently I was climbing at a popular desert climbing area with a few young friends .The weekend before My friend had put up a first accent, it was lead ground up, at the top he grabbed a good look’n hold and it came off in his hand,the size of a basketball :mistat: holding onto it trying to throw it out he still almost hit his belayer, on top he then installed two bolt anchors. The next weekend he lead the crack on the left his first accent, than using his anchors he raped and cleaned the crack on the right, after leading the crack on the right he chalked up some holds while raping, I ask him why he was doing that …his reply was he was chaulk’n up some key holds so climbers would see it and do his first accents , I said why don’t you post your FA’s on CC.COM, his reply was he didn’t want people talk’n trash on the internet about his FA’s, I said really , our other friend that climbs hard and has only been in the area for a year said, What do you expect, it’s a internet climbing blog site , do you think those guys even climb.

BTW if you run into these cracks the one on the left is thought to be 5.7/8 the one on the right 5.9/10A

Moral to the story, you can hang and blog with crotchety old has-beens that hardly ever get out and be betaless or you can get out, hang out, and take on new experiences

POPE MOD for an ethics forum :lmao:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

…his reply was he was chaulk’n up some key holds so climbers would see it and do his first accents...

If there's a 'moral' in there somewhere it sounds like a pretty sad one...

Ahhhh!! Yesssss!!1! A blog from the king blog'r and ruler of Beacon.

BTW thats a joke and a troll

Don't want anyones little feelers to get hurt.

:wave: DICK

I said why don’t you post your FA’s on CC.COM, his reply was he didn’t want people talk’n trash on the internet about his FA’s, I said really , our other friend that climbs hard and has only been in the area for a year said, What do you expect, it’s a internet climbing blog site , do you think those guys even climb.

Agreed, but it didn't happen unless there's pictures Noggin! :grin: