I apologize to all of you.

Bug

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely doubt any of your actions threatened the existence of this site. You are a little bit of a drama queen like many who post here and in climbing (I don't think I have met as many 'characters' as in climbing), but you have lots to offer to cc.com readers.

I sincerly apologize if any of my actions have threatened the existance of this site.

I will cease and desist all further involvement with CascadeClimbers.com and their associates.

Bug

I smell a troll.

But in case it is not. Please do not leave our little nest of online chatter.

I sincerly apologize if any of my actions have threatened the existance of this site.

I will cease and desist all further involvement with CascadeClimbers.com and their associates.

Bug

apologize?!? for what? did someone complain that their feelings got hurt? if so they should know better than to cry on-line!!! if bug leaves then i'm leaving too!

If that was you climbing underneath me yesterday right when I was to commence tossing rocks off, then I accept your apology. If however, this is just you having an EMO moment at the keyboard Keith...well, sack up and stick around bubba. This asylum can use the occasional voice of reason, you can't go off and leave Off White to the wolves and the crazies all alone. :lmao:

Seriously....

Bug

Will someone please link the "offending post" from Spray, so I don't have to wade through all of the chaff? I can hardly picture Kieth saying something so offensive that he feels that he has to leave the site. Please don't go, but let me read the juicy bits, m'kay? :)