No more clippin bolts for Anna...

bellemontagne

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this site! You can go from congratulating someone on their first trad lead to bashing a punk ass californicator in one thread!!!

Let's flush the toilet so Steamer can go back to where he belongs.

[Moon][Moon][Moon][Moon]

Steamer is a shitbag...Steamer is a shitbag...Steamer is a shitbag...

quote:

Originally posted by mtnrgr:

Such a long thread and trad climbing was barely mentioned.

Smith rock is not as bad as I thought I had a

Blast. Thanks sk, jk, Anna, Bell, and E & J.

We had alot of fun too

[big Grin][big Grin] MORE CAMPING [big Grin] more beer(pbr, annie style) more anna singing [big Grin] MUCH MORE rock climbing [big Grin] BTW we watched part of full meatle jacket last night on cable, take it easy [Wink]

sk:borntospray [Wink]

So where were the crowds at Smith this weekend? I was there on Friday and we had our pick of climbs. We had 3 ropes up on 5 gallon buckets, the outsiders, and light on the path.

On Sunday we were back on the north point and were basically alone. We were working on trad leading and hit 4 or 5 routes. Besides parking we felt isolated.

I was expecting to line up for routes and we never had to!

Hey Steamer,

as I recall, you graced us with your absence recently to go climbing. I notice you haven't put up a trip report- is it because you were climbing a shiny metal pole at gentlemen's-only club in the Castro? Or were you peeling off a 5.5 bolt up in front of a crowd and didn't want to get IDed by posting a TR? I just wanted to ask you that.

quote:

Originally posted by Attitude:

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Questions:

Is calling anyone a cock sucker an insult, or just a guy?

Is calling a guy a cock sucker simply homophobic?

Answer:

The very nature of an insult is to call someone something bad.

The people who suck cock are het women and gay men.

Ergo to call someone a cocksucker as an insult is to imply that they are either a het woman or a gay man, and that that is somehow bad.

I am sure that I am going to get dogpiled by some het men on this one. I encourage you to go try this out on your mother's friends, kind of like the c**t/ni**er pet names we discussed a couple of weeks ago.

Not only that, it is in poor taste, and lacking in creativity, but you already know that.

Have a happy day.

hey popo tart-

how about you go grace summitpost.com with your pseudo-intellectual shite....believe me....we dont care.... (sorry to speak on behalf of you all) these are climbers....not golfers.....oh and congrats anna welcome to the club....you'll love it [big Grin][big Drink] oh and steamer...eat a cock [big Grin]

[ 05-28-2002, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: RedMonk ]

Such a long thread and trad climbing was barely mentioned.

Smith rock is not as bad as I thought I had a

Blast. Thanks sk, jk, Anna, Bell, and E & J.

Want to know what the gov't wastes it's $$$$ on?

Really bad video games... ahh... I mean... Combat simulators. I'll be playing pong for the next 36 hrs. [sleep][sleep][sleep]

In the old circus days there was always a guy that bit the heads off of chickens in one of the side show tents. Every circus had one and the profession was know as a geek. Thanks to animal rights folks all those poor geeks are out of jobs.

Hey Alpine K!

You still being paid residuals from that Ferris Buehler movie? You should be buying us birthday presents!

Happy Birthday, alpine wildman! Have a cold one: [big Drink]

from Dwayner

P.S. A friend of mine went to a wedding and the famous mountaineer Ferris Buehler was there. He got to walk by him and Buehler didn't even sneer. Wait a minute, that was somebody's else's brush with fame. I have met Big Lou, however.

Such strong responses to such a simple question. By the way, why hasn't anyone answered the question? Is the "I hate Steamer" band wagon full yet or is there still more room? Most of you wankers are sheep. Surely you can come up with something more original than Steamer is a shitbag copied a 1000 times. What's next, a page top contest?

Kind of ironic but I spent the week at Smith, I climbed Spiderman(fun, fun, fun) the crack to the right of it the crack to the left of it, a crack called moonlighting (I think)and a whole bunch of other cracks and face climbs at the Dihederals that I don't know the names of. Oh yeah, also screwed around at Rope a dope block one afternoon while chasing shade. Don't know the names of the routes. The weather was great, the climbing was fun, no real crowds to speak of and the people we did meet were cool. How is that for a trip report? I don't believe the conditions at Smith change much in early May.

Does SK stand for Sucking Knobs?

Again, congrats to Anna.

It could but I'm not realy sure what you mean by knobs [Wink] I thaught I answered all questions directed my way. Anna climbs because she loves it. We all felt proud to be with her on her momentous occasion [big Grin] That is the simple truth. Dude I don't hate you, I don't even dislike you. I was just havin some fun with you. As Alpine K said earlier on this thread california bashing is a nothwestern past time, but it is all in fun [big Grin] we are realy just jelous of all the sun you all get. Take it easy.

peace bro [Wink] P.S. were you at smith over memorial??? if so why not come to pub club it was fun and you could have met some of us freaks [big Grin]

barf

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

This thread started off great, with cocksuckers and hoodstahs from Cali and HATE HATE HATE [Mad]

Now I am feeling the love - Steamer actually congratulaing Anna, people saying hoostahs are welcome in Washington, people making up, civil tone, apologies, making friends, meeting for pub clubs! Ug! This is Spray dammit, I log on here to be entertained, not to make friends! [hell no]

[smile]