No more clippin bolts for Anna...

bellemontagne

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, Belle and Anna are NOT the same person you stinky cali cock sucker [Mad] Anna totaly ROCKED this weekend [big Grin] and you ONLY wish you could have friends who share pride in what you do, and good fun. PUNK!, don't make me call you names again [Wink] 'cause you know I will, And you know I like it [Wink]

Let me clarify, Anna should be proud of herself, it sounds as if she has reached a new milestone and that is at least some of the fun, challenge and excitement in climbing and life. Congratulations Anna.

My question was aimed at the fact that someone is spraying about reaching that milestone. Everytime someone reaches a new goal/milestone, should it be spewed?

SK - What else do you do with that mouth of yours?

Hey sk:

Does your use of the word "cali" in your vulgar retort above to Steamer refer to Californians? I've heard "cali" used for such an abbreviation. Just wonderin', cuz if such is the case, I kinda of liked you and thought you had more class. If not, sorry for the intrusion.

- Dwayner, from So. Cal.

quote:

Originally posted by Steamer:

[QB SK - What else do you do with that mouth of yours?[/QB]

Lots of things [Wink] what is your issue with my foul mouth any way [Roll Eyes] I think that people post here to share ideas thaughts and accoplishments with like minded poeple, as well as bete and solid information. We all love to climb. [big Grin] Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all [Wink]

sk, born to spray [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by Dwayner:

Hey sk:

Does your use of the word "cali" in your vulgar retort above to Steamer refer to Californians? I've heard "cali" used for such an abbreviation. Just wonderin', cuz if such is the case, I kinda of liked you and thought you had more class. If not, sorry for the intrusion.

- Dwayner, from So. Cal.

D, it was not ment to refer to all Californians. Just lame ones named steamer. Happen to have an almost sister who lives there. Have enjoyed visiting california many times, as I have much family there [Wink] take it easy [big Grin]

Hey Dwayner. You should have lived here long enough to know that Cali(fornia) bashing is a traditional sport among Northwesterners.

Don't be so sensitive. I mean you come up here to our state with you LA attitudes.....

Oh yeah. Good job Anna [big Drink]

Brother Krueger:

Only the "cali" part refers to me. I don't engage in those other activities.

And Brother K:

Nobody in California bashes "Washi's". Guess what? You know why so many of us live up here? Because you and your fellow natives like our money and sell us your property. You also have imported our trendy culture and so forth. I don't hear people complaining about all the people from Wisconsin here? So just make new friends, swap each other's cool bits and let the invasion continue, because when we're through with our colonization program, the borders of California will stretch from Mexico to Canada, if not to the Arctic Circle.

aloha, Dwayner

And just for those who expect it, here's a "Dude!" to you all! [big Drink][Moon][big Drink]

Son of Cave-Dude:

a) the gangs in "the hood" aren't even welcome in California.

b) And you want conservatives? Don't forget, Ronald Reagan was governor of California before he was president. (But so was Jerry Brown). We got all kinds down there. Orange County, home of Disneyland, Newport Beach and other wonders of the world, is one of the wealthiest and most conservative areas in the country. But then again, we got San Fran and Hollywood...takes all types I guess.

Dwayne-Dude

[big Drink][Cool][big Drink]