7th of May Pub Club

chucK

So where is the Pub club going to be tomorrow night, THE SEVENTH OF MAY 2002 ????

quote:

AlpineKay wrote:

So lets fight this out on the !st of May thread.

The 1st (!st?) of May is over. You picked a lousy thread name Kay. [Mad] This one is much better.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:

Well??? Is it gonna be at Index or what? Where?

ARe we still having the 6/21 one at Index?

F@CK IT! I am gonna be out at Index tomorow evening about 6:30 to climb a couple of routes rain or shine and then drink a couple of beers with ANYONE who has a pulse and can give me a belay.

Oh I see! icon3.gif[Eek!]

Nacho, I got some guidance for you too. Tell ol' Uncle Dwayner that you've got some homework to do, or need to wash your hair, anything. Just, whatever you do, do not, I repeat, DO NOT, accept his invitation to check out the Re-Bar.

Sauna sausage may be a bad idea too.

quote:

Originally posted by Lambone:

Bronco and Nacho,

I hope to see you guys there...

We can clip some bolts in the name of Pope and Dwayner...

Reminds me of a guy I know who is embarassed of his bad habit, trying to find a little moral support by getting his friends hooked. [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by pope:

Reminds me of a guy I know who is embarassed of his bad habit, trying to find a little moral support by getting his friends hooked.
[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]
[/QB]

That's funny [laf] , only I'm not embarassed about clipping bolts. Why am I not embarassed...because I have clipped far more nuts than bolts.

quote:

Originally posted by Lambone:

quote:

Originally posted by pope:

Reminds me of a guy I know who is embarassed of his bad habit, trying to find a little moral support by getting his friends hooked.
[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

That's funny
[laf]
, only I'm not embarassed about clipping bolts. Why am I not embarassed...because I have clipped far more nuts than bolts.[/QB]

May we call you the Eunuchinizer?

Eunuch...Young man with no "Balls" shall we say??? Often done in the 15th century for the sake of retaining high sapprano voice... Before it was legal for woman to perform in public [big Grin] >>>clipped nuts [Wink]