sweet fusion tatoo!

Corduroy Man

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iam from Canada and this type of jargon in our fourm would have a guy black listed, we just climb.

I am from Canada and we think that tatoo is the definition of lame.

Are you saying you are the voice of Cannada???

:crazy:

Also here is a trip report of this guy who has the tat and his buddy. It sorta explains the tat.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/climbing/2010/02/to_find_waterfall_ice_two_oreg.html

Edited by RokIzGud

Not the voice at all, nor was I or I will even say if I think it is lame or not. I just dont understand why people get in such a huff about it. If you are his buddy and it is just fun ribbing that is differnt. Any way....

More directed to Trainwreck and dont worry I just playin, brah. I dont even know that guy with the tat.

Edited by RokIzGud

john rattie:

first law of the jungle: when you openly put something out there in a sincere/open way that leaves one open to criticism, scorn, or or ridicule - people will be dicks, especially if they can be so at a distance.

dont worry about it. not worth your time. I'm sure the tattoo guy is a fine individual. Almost anyone here talking shit here wouldn't say hoot to his face, plain and simple.

I learned this from my brother who does have a tattoo once told me about his buddy who he thought had a pretty lame tattoo but he said he would never tell it to his face. It makes sence because it might have sounded cool when he got it but he could dislike it now. Either way it not easy to take off and i would never give someone a hard time for that. BTW... I sorta like the idea. Its original. Its better than my buddy in the Air Force who just got this one... I think those are suposed to be butterflys or somethin.

Colby.jpg

Edited by RokIzGud

Wow, it sure seams people have alot of time to comment about other people on hear. Who the hell cares what someone has on them. On a side note while you all were spending the day commenting on this , I was out climbing with Rick in the mist and rain. And he can climb, and will be climbing I am sure for a very long time to come. Iam from Canada and this type of jargon in our fourm would have a guy black listed, we just climb. It is not supposed to matter what you climb or were, just that you climb.....

Hey I must have met you there John. (you came hiking up and the only dudes there: old, looked like they needed walkers - that was us!) Good meeting you and seeing others get out in the wet. In fact, we were laughing about it on the road home, by the time you guys got there at 2pm, we were wet cold and bagging it, but your arrival gave us renued energy to hang till the end of the day. God what a great day. Thanks! I got gobies on both hands from jamming and poison oak in 5 spots!

BTW, I gave Rick a ride home cause he lives fairly close to me, and that dude is seriously funny! I mean pro quality, we laughed and joked all the way home.