new climbing wall in issaquah

kukuzka1

if anyones interested, ive emailed issaquah city hall and the local newspaper about building a climbing wall at the new sqauk park on issy-hobart road, just south of issaquah. its a great place for one, looking staight across at tiger mt. marymoore park and north bend both have one and its great, free training. we cant have enough of theese. email or write the council. the mayor and all others seemed real eager to help. the more they hear from the public the better chance of getting it built.[even if you dont live in issaquah]thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MAybe you can look to the columnades (sp) bike park in Seattle as a model. Dave Schulz knows the score. In my understanding, the city handled permitting and provided some $ for supplies. The community users provided all the labor. That way you get a product people really enjoy and use with greatly reduced costs to the city and a larger materials budget than the user group might cobble together on its own. Everyone wins.

thats a nice wall but i was thinking of something thats free and available to everyone. teenagers dont have much money. all i requested is they dont put lead bolts on it so the kids dont think their already on the mountains when they go[sorry, couldnt help it] and as far as there being no money, yes but they can find the money from somewhere and hopefully the economy picks up