• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if this isnt photoshopped ive officially lost all faith

this wasn't either

2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

That's what's known as the "redneck teleprompter"

Funny link here- http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93375?fp=1

During the speech she ridiculed Obama for the Teleprompter, oh the irony.

Gotta love Tancredo's "fantastic speech" where he bemoaned the lack of "civic literacy tests" as a prerequisite for voting that would have ostensibly kept Obama from being elected. That is, old style southern black voter suppression, you heard it right, folks.

That may already be happening. Three-fourths of independents have a favorable view of the tea party movement and say one-party control of the White House and Congress has been bad.
linky

A survey of Tea Party supporters say that one party control of the White House and Congress has been bad, but, it would be acceptable if the one party was the Tea Party, aka the Republican Party.

Sorry I do not have a "linky" to prove this, but, intuition is never wrong Peter!

Its really quite sad how you delight in such public mockery. I offer a set of data and you guys respond with insult and silly photographs. I may have to start posting in the Café Sensitivo.

Thanks for the baseball posts Porter they lifted my spirits.

how is showing pix of teabaggers in action not a valid part of the conversation?

It’s really quite sad how you delight in such public mockery. I offer a set of data and you guys respond with insult and silly photographs. I may have to start posting in the Café Sensitivo.

Hey man, I was just offering a set of data also, one that actually supports your data that this country loves the tea party movement and what it stands for, and also supports the notion that this "hope-y, change-y stuff" is just idealistic fluff from lazy people who weren't white enough or hard workin' enough to earn an inheritance and be successful.

Do you really think the Mariners will turn it around? I would suggest that you "hope" for "change", but that stuff is for losers. Coffee, on the other hand, is for CLOSERS!

It’s really quite sad how you delight in such public mockery. I offer a set of data and you guys respond with insult and silly photographs. I may have to start posting in the Café Sensitivo.

Is that you Dwayner? Dr Bolter and Mr. Chopper?