CC.com Splitboard Thread

i_like_sun

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, its been established. Who else has experienced total life transformation because of their splitboard?

ME ME ME!!! :wave:

ME!

I just bought one two weeks ago, and used it on Hood this weekend. It is pretty much the BEST THING EVER. I finally have a good system for mountaineering. It also happened to be a bluebird 5" powder day on sunday morning as we came down, which didnt hurt anything. :grin:

Dude that's HELLA SIIIIIICK!!! What board/boots/bindings are you running? I jumped on the Band Waggon last year and its totally transformed the way I look at alpine mountaineering. I'm getting to the point where I'm like "if I'm going to climb it, I better be able to shred knarr coming down!!" Its amazing.....

I kinda want to tour up Hood. You go up the Palmer Ski Lift side?

How do you like that Venture? :)

Would buy it again without a second thought. A little heavy when I have to carry it, but it busts through any crud...an acceptable trade-off as it has stood up well after 3 seasons of me smacking it around on rocks both on ascent and descent.

Splitboarding is the answer.

Yes, but what is the question? Non-snowboarder ;)

I think the question comes from the observation that "boot packing SUUUUUUCKS". And so naturally we snowboarders ask "how do I get the hell out there to shred knar?"

SPLITBOARDING!!!!!! :rocken:

Edited by i_like_sun