USE YOUR REAL NAMES ON CC.COM

billcoe

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always sort of assumed that no one really gave a shit who I "really" am.

If my posts are offensive or inane, ignore them. If you don't get any value out of posting on a board unless you know everyone's legal name, don't do it. When a discussion thread seems to spiral out of control, ignore it.

As for the argument that real names protect us from threats; well, that just doesn't make sense. If someone knows who you are, they can track you down much easier than if they just know you as "Doper from CC.com". And sure, you have their name too. Calling the cops and making a report won't stop a crazy person from shooting you. Maybe try not pissing people off that bad in the first place.

And to anyone who assumed that I don't give a shit about who you "really" are; you are right.

If my posts are offensive or inane, ignore them. If you don't get any value out of posting on a board unless you know everyone's legal name, don't do it. When a discussion thread seems to spiral out of control, ignore it.

As for the argument that real names protect us from threats; well, that just doesn't make sense. If someone knows who you are, they can track you down much easier than if they just know you as "Doper from CC.com". And sure, you have their name too. Calling the cops and making a report won't stop a crazy person from shooting you. Maybe try not pissing people off that bad in the first place.

And to anyone who assumed that I don't give a shit about who you "really" are; you are right.

you are a windy bitch :) like i said this thread is: and fuck you doug.....

super_retard.jpg

consider the source....

you are a windy bitch :) like i said this thread is: and fuck you doug.....

super_retard.jpg

consider the source....

Fuck Me? Fuck You!