USE YOUR REAL NAMES ON CC.COM

billcoe

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been looking for some more fourms to ignore - have at it!

I would think that you, Ivan, would be concerned about the "outing" here as much as anyone. Were it that your infamous Ptarmigan Ridge climb were enjoined with your true identity...well, you see what I mean. So why is it ok for moderators like Matt and assorted tools here to employ this tactic?

Geeeeeezzzzzeeeee why don't you guys at least change your avatar once in 10 frickin' years. God damn I visit this site quarterly and I see the same god damn fucking same avatars that I saw at it's inception. Get some new pictures why don't ya!

Lick sack.

Good one. Room temperature IQ I take it.

do what you like. like what you do. and I am Lance Groinhammer dammit.

While I don't join in on the spray forum much (I can't keep up with the wit from Tvash) it seems entirely fucked up that people would get upset that their "identity" got exposed. What are they superheroes or something? This site is free. These complainers should either shut up or grow up and stop saying crap that will embarrass them.

Edited by genepires

While I don't join in on the spray forum much (I can't keep up with the wit from Tvash) it seems entirely fucked up that people would get upset that their "identity" got exposed. What are they superheroes or something? This site is free. These complainers should either shut up or grow up and stop saying crap that will embarrass them.

It would seem that you don't join the Spray forum much because you can't keep up, period. Unlike Tvash, many of us have jobs. And wit aside, we also often express political opinions that would not be looked on favorably by existing or potential employers. I've protected the identity of people I've vehemently disagreed with on this board because exposing them could mean a smackdown from their commanding officer. If Spray offers an (almost) consequence-free romper room for borderline psychotics, a sounding board for undigested opinions and ideas, or a place to pin up nasty pictures of Pamela Anderson without regard for your real life, job, family, googleprobe, then who cares? If maintaining privacy and people's freedom to speak their minds by protecting identities scares you, why don't you run back to the other DOZEN forums on this site where nobody gives a fuck?

My real name? Beefstud Meatpile. Pleased to meetcha. I think the spray forum is a legit way to unload our personal problems in any (all) areas of our "real" lives. Why not? Spray it, and move on. Besides, its free! It's much cheaper than the $165/hr my last psychiatrist charged. Huffy McGruff. Spiderpants Assgraber.

It would seem that you don't join the Spray forum much because you can't keep up, period. Unlike Tvash, many of us have jobs. And wit aside, we also often express political opinions that would not be looked on favorably by existing or potential employers. I've protected the identity of people I've vehemently disagreed with on this board because exposing them could mean a smackdown from their commanding officer. If Spray offers an (almost) consequence-free romper room for borderline psychotics, a sounding board for undigested opinions and ideas, or a place to pin up nasty pictures of Pamela Anderson without regard for your real life, job, family, googleprobe, then who cares? If maintaining privacy and people's freedom to speak their minds by protecting identities scares you, why don't you run back to the other DOZEN forums on this site where nobody gives a fuck?

:tup: Well said for once.

As for me, well, my real name is Patt Gallerkins. There you have it.

Hi, I post on cc.com and my name is ______________. "Everybody in response," Hi _______________!" Yay! Let's go to a magical place where we're all unicorns who eat rainbows and poop butterflies. Good job everyone.

...and Care Bears.

There, that's more like it!