USE YOUR REAL NAMES ON CC.COM

billcoe

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no small number of reasons why contributors to these discussions wish to remain at large, not the least of which is that foul-mouthed guys like Choda Boy and Dick Head inevitably degrade our high-brow discourse to locker-room talk.

First of all, it's "Choada Boy". With two "a"s. And secondly, to refer to yourself and Brainfog's ethical ranting and self-aggrandizing anti-technology spew as "high-brow discourse" is laughable at best, and the product of a mentally defective mind at worst. Just sayin'.

What ever happened to dirtyharry and specialed?

like god, when proof is given of their true corporeal existence, they disappear in a puff of logic

From what I understand, one of them joined the CIA and is in super double secret undercover op's, the other is a founding member of the Olympic Paragliding team.

What ever happened to dirtyharry and specialed?

like god, when proof is given of their true corporeal existence, they disappear in a puff of logic

From what I understand, one of them joined the CIA and is in super double secret undercover op's, the other is a founding member of the Olympic Paragliding team.

Actually dirty harry is in special ed. And they are on the Para-Olympic Gliding Team.

Pope, I looked into your issue. I even took the time to talk to the person who posted your name, which BTW wasn't breaking any privacy rules on this website, but I'll get to that part in a minute. Upon asking said "third world citizen" about the incident, the person said he would have had no problem removing your name from his post if you hadn't been such a dick to him about it in a PM. At which point I dropped it on my end.

Hi Jon. Check your PM's. I sent you a copy of my request to Dru to remove my name. Decide for yourself whether I had been rude or confrontational. I don't think he's being truthful.

Pope, I looked into your issue. I even took the time to talk to the person who posted your name, which BTW wasn't breaking any privacy rules on this website, but I'll get to that part in a minute. Upon asking said "third world citizen" about the incident, the person said he would have had no problem removing your name from his post if you hadn't been such a dick to him about it in a PM. At which point I dropped it on my end.

Hi Jon. Check your PM's. I sent you a copy of my request to Dru to remove my name. Decide for yourself whether I had been rude or confrontational. I don't think he's being truthful.

Jon? Dru? OMG STOP OUTING PEOPLE!!!!

Jon? Dru? OMG STOP OUTING PEOPLE!!!!

your name is safe with me rob

Next time a controversial topic surfaces (for example, fixed-anchor ethics), instead of immediately demoting the topic to spray, DO YOUR JOB! Please cleanse the exchanges of all insults, locker-room talk, personal attacks, ridiculous analogies, etc. When (and if) this happens, I’ll be happy to attach my full name to my comments.

Given that these threads are usually started by either Raindawg or you in an insulting manner, are you asking me to delete the entire thread? This isn't a JOB, since I don't get paid, and babysitting your pet rant is not really what I want to do for hours a day, every day. Your rants are not an asset to the site. You want custom service? PAY ME A DECENT WAGE.

I’d be happy to moderate a forum on climbing ethics and style. I’ll work for free. How refreshing would it be to discuss one of the most important issues of modern climbing in a spray-free forum? There is no lack of interest in the topic….I suspect such a forum would generate plenty of traffic, pleasing both site owners and sponsors. I also think we’d hear from a greater number of participants representing a broad spectrum of attitudes in a forum where spray is not tolerated.

Next time a controversial topic surfaces (for example, fixed-anchor ethics), instead of immediately demoting the topic to spray, DO YOUR JOB! Please cleanse the exchanges of all insults, locker-room talk, personal attacks, ridiculous analogies, etc. When (and if) this happens, I’ll be happy to attach my full name to my comments.

Given that these threads are usually started by either Raindawg or you in an insulting manner, are you asking me to delete the entire thread? This isn't a JOB, since I don't get paid, and babysitting your pet rant is not really what I want to do for hours a day, every day. Your rants are not an asset to the site. You want custom service? PAY ME A DECENT WAGE.

I’d be happy to moderate a forum on climbing ethics and style. I’ll work for free. How refreshing would it be to discuss one of the most important issues of modern climbing in a spray-free forum? There is no lack of interest in the topic….I suspect such a forum would generate plenty of traffic, pleasing both site owners and sponsors. I also think we’d hear from a greater number of participants representing a broad spectrum of attitudes in a forum where spray is not tolerated.

Yeah!!! i'm down with dat :rolleyes: We will call it the crotchety old has been forum and put in right under spray :lmao:

Or you could start your own climbing site that requires real names be used for login...

...oh, wait....

You would sell trillions of micknuggots. :lmao: