USE YOUR REAL NAMES ON CC.COM

billcoe

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure Raindawg can carry on/participate in a serious debate about the subject of bolting with out use of

[img:center]http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/plab/data/503/Yes_You_.gif[/img]

It would be interesting to see it happen.

Rogers Corner

Read the last few posts above. We got your attention, didn't we!

And the Via Ferrata photo we so enjoy is intended to put things into perspective....it's just one step beyond sport-climbing in so many ways!

Grabbing my attention? Sure the picture did, and I think it is a amusing photo. The thing is it helps a thread turn to a clown show. I like a good clown act! Laughing at a picture doesn't make me jump to the conclusion that you have the correct viewpoint though.

If your goal is to make a serious point then you have to save the circus act for later.

Nice that ya met Rodger of Rodger's Corner.

I'm not sure Raindawg can carry on/participate in a serious debate about the subject of bolting with out use of

[img:center]http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/plab/data/503/Yes_You_.gif[/img]

It would be interesting to see it happen.

Rogers Corner

Read the last few posts above. We got your attention, didn't we!

And the Via Ferrata photo we so enjoy is intended to put things into perspective....it's just one step beyond sport-climbing in so many ways!

Grabbing my attention? Sure the picture did, and I think it is a amusing photo. The thing is it helps a thread turn to a clown show. I like a good clown act! Laughing at a picture doesn't make me jump to the conclusion that you have the correct viewpoint though.

If your goal is to make a serious point then you have to save the circus act for later.

Nice that ya met Rodger of Rodger's Corner.

No, dude....it ain't a clown show....see any clown costume??? no, he's pointing at the majority...it's just one step beyond the acceptable parameters of today's "climbers" beloved "sport" mentality.

Get the point?

No, dude....it ain't a clown show....see any clown costume??? no, he's pointing at the majority...it's just one step beyond the acceptable parameters of today's "climbers" beloved "sport" mentality.

Get the point?

Yeah. Today's "climbers" actually "climb" while yesterday's "climbers" "don't". They sit and chew on their own anti-bolting cud and occasionally gack out yet another vomitous wad of overly masticated ethical spew.

John_Wayne_Gacy_Pogo_the_clown.jpg

That's Pogo the Clown a.k.a. John Wayne Gacy. He was a hit at birthday parties. Once they caught up to him he had 26 young men and boys in his crawlspace and had left at least 7 more in the river. His basement cache left undiscovered would have made an excellent tomb for some future archeologist.

On a little cross thread note, Gacy famously tried to stuff himself to the point where his head would snap off during his scheduled hanging in an attempt to avoid it, claiming such an eventuality would constitute cruel and unusual punishment. The state didn't buy it, though.

Die, fatty!

Edited by tvashtarkatena

On a little cross thread note, Gacy famously tried to stuff himself to the point where his head would snap off during his scheduled hanging in an attempt to avoid it, claiming such an eventuality would constitute cruel and unusual punishment. The state didn't buy it, though.

Die, fatty!

I thought Gacy received lethal injection?