USE YOUR REAL NAMES ON CC.COM

billcoe

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I'm new to the site. Lookin forward to hookin up with some top climbers for some super fun times out.

Please fill out the orientation questionare below to be considered for inclusion in this thread.

1. Are you a cross-dresser?

2. How long have you been a cross-dresser?

3. Do you think there is anyting wrong with being a cross-dresser?

4. Does your dad know you are a cross-dresser.

If you anbswered any of these questions your boss will be contacting you shortly. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Y'all friends now?

We may have handled Hugh's threat toward you incorrectly but there really is not much unclear about cc.com's policy about threats.

I don't see Porter chiming in on this claim.

I also disagree with the basic suggestion that abuses in bolting threads are dealt with quickly. In large part they have never really been "dealt with" at all.

They are moved to spray quickly instead of exercising some modicom of moderating. As I remember, the last thread was moved to spray because Lucky took a dump in it. (Everyone has to be good at something).

It is not my site and you can do what you want.

I'm guessing you (moderators who move the threads to spray and their supporters) will be remembered as being very short sighted.

I choose to stand up for wilderness ethics regardless of what forum you think the discussion belongs in.

Real names won't solve the problem. Certain topics, however, might require special moderation. I say that we need a well-moderated ethics forum where vulgar name-calling, threats and thread sabotage will not be permitted. If you think that bolting and wilderness issues are dead in climbing, you're wrong. In fact, there is some momentum building.

I say that we need a well-moderated ethics forum where vulgar name-calling, threats and thread sabotage will not be permitted.

richard-simmons.jpg

What, you mean without the same tired rhetoric with endless pictures of Richard Simmons, clowns, midgets and ham sandwiches? Seems like you'd be pretty much censored right down to nothing then!