Gear for sale: Skis, Clothing, Cams

summitchaserCJB

Then I have a Bontrager Select 700c front rim with tire. I have put some solid miles on it but it seems to have some life in it. I wouldn't race with these babies but you could definitely train on it. 30$

Also I have a pair of size 11 Merrell Traverse boots. These have seen many summits but can see some more. They might need a little love in the rear top portion where some of the stitching is coming undone but I nursed them along without fixing it. They are step-in compatible. 70$ OBO.

Now to the soft goods:

I have some pretty much new Vans ski pants (large). I seriously think I wore these once. They look like great pants for skiing or even climbing (they are as heavy as my current climbing shell pants). 85$

Basically new ski jacket- Large Ripzone Trilogy. This is a burly mother. It could pass as an entry level winter mountaineering jacket if you were willing to carry it up there but it is heavier than normal (it is a ski jacket after all). Waterproof to 20,000 breathable to 10,000- 120$

Then I have a fleece by Thaw. This is a medium. Good shape and warm too. - 20$

Finally, I have a nike beanie. Good condition.- Free to next person I sell to.

IMG_1506.JPGIMG_15041.JPGIMG_1494.JPGIMG_1495.JPGIMG_1508.JPGIMG_1509.JPGIMG_1510.JPGIMG_15142.JPGIMG_1512.JPG

Edited by summitchaserCJB

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic