HELP on FEATHERED FRIENDS EQUIPMENT DISPOSAL

KEN LARSON

I have contacted Brent Zwiers of Feathered Friends Company concerning the issue below. Brent refered me to you for a possible solution.

IMG_38411.JPG

http://www.featheredfriends.com/Picasso/Garments/Exp/RockandIce.html

IMG_38431.JPG

http://www.featheredfriends.com/Picasso/Garments/Exp/-40Pant.html

I have a *New*, never use Rock & Ice Parka GORTEX(large) AND -40 Pants PTFE (large) that I purchase in 1998 & 1999 that I was planning to use when I climb Cho Oyu. Shortly after I retired in 2000 and had this trip in the making I was dx with multiple myeloma cancer (non curable), stage 3+.....not good. The treatment that followed (two stem cell transplants at the University of Michigan) took all the opportunities to climb out of the picture do to the effects on my bone marrow. Today I looked in my closet and saw these two beautiful pieces of equipment hanging and made up my mind I must see that they have a "home" where they can be used.

I paid $650 for the Rock & Ice Parka GORTEX(large) AND $430 for the -40 Pants PTFE (large)....again NEVER USED. I'm wondering if you can HELP me out in selling these items to someone that would be interested. I'm willing to take a big loss, but I'm now willing to just give them away. AND I'm in no hurry to sell them.

I would greatly appreciate you giving this issue of mine some thought and hand helping me out if all possible. Willing to sell Rock & Ice Parka for $400 USA dollars + shipping and Parka & -40 Pants for $550 USA dollars no shipping cost.

CONTACT ME DIRECTLY BY EMAIL AT KENLARSON40@CHARTERMI.NET

Thanks

Ken Larson

14189 Osner Dr

Grand Haven, MI 49417

616-842-0968

kenlarson40@chartermi.net

"Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams"

Author Unknown

Edited by KEN LARSON

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2