Climber's Trail Closure... WTF?

LostCamKenny

:wave: This closure is good for you guys... mabey you can try climbing somewhere else for once! I get sick of climbing at Smith and its 100 times as big. As for Joseph he loves Beacon and I'm 100% positive hes spent more time than any of you spray lords trying to do good things for BRSP. So get the fuck over it! Soon enough you guys can get back to your grassy ledge land of the little people se corner young warriors aid climbing jack off fest portaledge party 80ft off the deck gangbangs. Or "sleep over" or what ever the fuck you have to tell your wives to escape the grim reality of living in the metro area.

:fahq: :fahq: :fahq::ass: :ass: :ass:

P.S. this shit is too funny I mean really bitching about the trail being closed like its the end of all world can you not go a fucking day with out jacking off at the base of se cunt? every year they close 75% of the menagerie wilderness due to a pair of peregrines who nest one one rock yet 2000 acres of land are closed. no one fucking climbs there anyways... what do i do, nothing i never bitch on here about how my life is over how fucked the FS is and belive me there managment plan for the peregrines in the menagerie is 20 times more fucked up than what you guys are dealing with. bitching on here is not going to change shit. neither is being a whiney ass climber complaining about shit like this. ya its fucked but its the man, these are damn hard things to change. but be fucking greatful for guys like Joseph who step it up with out him beacon might wind up like the menagerie closed every year till aug 1st with no chance of early opening. go climb, go help beacon, but for fucks sake give up the bitch fest. you guys remind me of the stupid ass dogs who spend all day chasing there tail getting absolutly no where.

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

tyler, you bitch about us the way we bitch about closures! :laf: are you ok? on edge as much as us? is yer bizzong clogged? btw, that pic of peter, samir and michael bolton kicks ass!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave: This closure is good for you guys... mabey you can try climbing somewhere else for once! I get sick of climbing at Smith and its 100 times as big. As for Joseph he loves Beacon and I'm 100% positive hes spent more time than any of you spray lords trying to do good things for BRSP. So get the fuck over it! Soon enough you guys can get back to your grassy ledge land of the little people se corner young warriors aid climbing jack off fest portaledge party 80ft off the deck gangbangs. Or "sleep over" or what ever the fuck you have to tell your wives to escape the grim reality of living in the metro area.

:fahq: :fahq: :fahq::ass: :ass: :ass:

P.S. this shit is too funny I mean really bitching about the trail being closed like its the end of all world can you not go a fucking day with out jacking off at the base of se cunt? every year they close 75% of the menagerie wilderness due to a pair of peregrines who nest one one rock yet 2000 acres of land are closed. no one fucking climbs there anyways... what do i do, nothing i never bitch on here about how my life is over how fucked the FS is and belive me there managment plan for the peregrines in the menagerie is 20 times more fucked up than what you guys are dealing with. bitching on here is not going to change shit. neither is being a whiney ass climber complaining about shit like this. ya its fucked but its the man, these are damn hard things to change. but be fucking greatful for guys like Joseph who step it up with out him beacon might wind up like the menagerie closed every year till aug 1st with no chance of early opening. go climb, go help beacon, but for fucks sake give up the bitch fest. you guys remind me of the stupid ass dogs who spend all day chasing there tail getting absolutly no where.

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Well said... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well said Tyler. Go climbing boys and girls. Stop de bitching. Trout Creek, Mecca, Bills Columns, The Gorge at Smith, Pete's Pile, would all be pretty good places to stay in shape for Beacon. Are they Beacon? No. Are the rules and regs fucked up? Of course. It is our government were talking about. Deal with it. Next topic.

I am sure if some seriously concerned and dedicated indivuals got involved in a professional manner, more of Beacon could be opened in the nesting season. But it would take dedication and perseverance and work, the like of which Joseph puts in. Myself, I would love to have a portion of Beacon open but I am not prepared to put in the time to get it done. Screw that, I'd rather go climb at the gym, then set on my ass at meetings dealing with bureacracy.

Since we can't climb at Beacon,has anyone ever climbed at that huge pinnacle on the Washington side on the hillside above Bonneville? I think its called the Rabbit Ears, and looks pretty good sized, and supposedly has some routes up it. Thinking of doing a exploratory...

so jh, why don't u post ur monitoring sessions on here like the beacon update thread? that shit is public domain right?

Are you, or is anyone else, particularly interested? I'd be happy to. I quit doing a Beacon Update thread by popular demand. Saw the Peregrines two of the three days I was out last week, but wasn't monitoring then. I'd normally start monitoring around the third week of February but this winter has been pretty warm so will probably start this weekend.

i'd be interested in knowing and learning from your monitoring... this would be different than the Beacon Update Thread cause it wouldn't be so O.D....

I am sure if some seriously concerned and dedicated indivuals got involved in a professional manner, more of Beacon could be opened in the nesting season. But it would take dedication and perseverance and work, the like of which Joseph puts in. Myself, I would love to have a portion of Beacon open but I am not prepared to put in the time to get it done. Screw that, I'd rather go climb at the gym or Lyle crag, then set on my ass at meetings dealing with bureacracy.

Since we can't climb at Beacon,has anyone ever climbed at that huge pinnacle on the Washington side on the hillside above Bonneville? I think its called the Rabbit Ears, and looks pretty good sized, and supposedly has some routes up it. Thinking of doing a exploratory...

Cluck had a nice TR, on it here. http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/325135/site_id/1#import Gonna be pretty wet. I think the Tappet Brothers (Geoff and Kyle Silverman), FGW and Dan Forester have reported ascents as well.

Whats Lyle like Steve? I've never climbed there. Toproping but dry? I need to do something this weekend as I think my man boobs are getting larger already.

Moderators: This thread isn't in spray because______________________...

Because there's just me, and I'm not paying attention. Has there ever been a Beacon thread that doesn't become Spray? Everyone else wishes you guys would just go on about health care, global warming, or proper bolt spacing.

Thumbs up to markd, tyler, and anyone else trying to remind ya'll that there are other places to climb.

I didn't think this picture of Mark's looked like either of those crags

Well, that's still a secret spot, and to get invited you can't be an asshole, so ......well, trying to say that none of us have been there yet...so....uhhh wait...WTF?! ?

...Has there ever been a Beacon thread that doesn't become Spray? ....

Not yet but we still think it could occur given the right circumstances with some moon and star realignment tossed in as well. Since Beacon IS the center of the known universe, it all starts and ends there though. :)

the crag is mark's pic is 11 miles west of bend and is at over 4,500 feet elevation, so it's great from may to october. it's hardly a secret because it looms over a well-traveled road. go get it. the crag right next door is even larger and has over 50 established routes, some over 400 feet. when i lived in bend i went here instead of smith all summer long. i miss it madly, and so does mark. but it's hardly an alternative to beacon, or a place to climb when beacon isn't open...it's for the eastsiders...

...Has there ever been a Beacon thread that doesn't become Spray? ....

Not yet but we still think it could occur given the right circumstances with some moon and star realignment tossed in as well. Since Beacon IS the center of the known universe, it all starts and ends there though. :)

May I refer you to the USE REAL NAMES thread that's already in progress?