nwhikers.net

Roy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind you I never used fowl language. All I said was if I obey all hiking, climbing and parking laws then why not them?

HELLO!

What's wrong with fowl language?!??

Works for me! :wave:

Spending time in the midwest,like I :P have you just made my day

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to spray on nwhikers.net. All time they talk down to cascade climbers.com.

There are some nice people there, but that core group that lives around the Puget Sound. Suffers from Washingtonitis. They have lived to long around millions of people.

They remind me of people back east, and yes I was banned because I spoke my mind about letting dogs run loose on trails.

Mind you I never used fowl language. All I said was if I obey all hiking, climbing and parking laws then why not them?

SEEMS THEY CAN NOT READ THE LARGE SIGNS AT THE TRAIL HEADS.

SPRAY ON YOU NWHIKERS.NET!

And I hopes it is there dog that sprays on them!

Is English your second language?

No Jim it is not I was born in Iowa.

Darn did I spell that right :D

WHEN were you born? How old are you there, Junior, because you punctuate and spell like you're still in junior high school.

I have one last thing to say I bet you all be happy.

I not college educated, but I have my own company I am skilled and licensed.

Been at it many years made a lot of money even in these hard times.

I am lucky my wife takes care of the books and the accountant.

I feel blessed to be so secure at my age and in this climate

I would love to challenge 95% people on this site to see who makes more money in a year.

Sometimes it bothers me to deal with so called educated people.

But I still take the money.

Why did Bill Gates blow off higher ed?

And why does Warren Buffet still live in Omaha?

Some have treated me like I am dumb over the years. Thats why I am not to guilty about what I have accumulated.

Drive your $50,000 dollar leased SUV, make that big mortage.

Then put up with some A-hole boss.

Junior is out there doing fine.

Making money is nice and I suppose having a wife that takes good care of the accountant can be a bonus....for the accountant. As for me, I'd rather go through life poor and able to converse with the masses than babbling [blathering] and living with a woman that's "taking care" of the help. Also, don't let dealing with people that [are] smarter than you get you too down or you're apt to be quite lonely. Just sayin :)

Edited by spotly

Nobody gives a shit about how much money you have, and to be honest I don't care about your competence in spelling. You come to CC and spew about NW hikers, and were asked to please not trash other websites. Then you took the administrator to task, and called it censorship. Get a fucking clue, dude. :rolleyes:

Making money is nice and I suppose having a wife that takes good care of the accountant can be a bonus....for the accountant. As for me, I'd rather go through life poor and able to converse with the masses than babbling [blathering] and living with a woman that's "taking care" of the help. Also, don't let dealing with people that [are] smarter than you get you too down or you're apt to be quite lonely. Just sayin :)

Sorry my comunation skills are bad. When you said don't get down when dealing with smart people thats not what I ment in my post. I sometimes feel guilty what I charge them, they seem so clueless at times.

Yes I am up early,off to work,sometimes I have to be there when buildings are empty.

I have contracts to maintain computer rooms.

They need to maintain certain environments.

Comments,charge less why? I charge the same as the bigger companies do.

Being poor is fine ,been there done that.

Dogs running free on trails. My anger comes from when on a hike with my family.

My son was six and German Shepred came up alone and grabbed his arm .

I was right behind my son a trekking pole across that dogs head sent him winning into the woods. I took after him hoping to stab it with the pointed end. He was way to fast.

Just then some young women REI type shows up telling me off with a quite a fowl mouth.

I calmly explained the situation not wanting to upset the kids any more.

Showing her the rip in my sons parka sleeve,she said,he did not mean it? What did he mean?

I told her I would have killed it would if I would have caught it,her remark was over my dead body.

I don't see a problem with that was my remark to her.

I had told the kids to go on so they did not this witness BS.

As she moved up the trail she said fyou ahole.

My wife said that dog is only thing that will ever share a bed with her.I hope it does not bite her in a sensitive place, well maybe I do.

Sad thing was my son wanted to stop hiking after that,we got him back out there.

There was a sign at the trail head, my son never showed any fear.

Chuck rules!

I stood along side a trail with my small can of pepper spray in hand, just waiting for a large loose sheperd and its owner to go by (I've have bad experiences with large dogs as well). After having laready walked by me, the owner saw that I had the small can of spray in hand and proceeded to have a fit - red faced cursing - the whole 9 yards. A very strange response that I've seen repeated a few times by other bad dog owners when they even remotely feel that their dog is threatened or sometimes just unappreciated. So, I can relate.

But, that's not the point is it?! The point is your responce to being bitch slapped (rightly or wrongly) on another forum then running here to trash-talk it. That's lacking in class - an attribute that's not restricted to just the educated.