nwhikers.net

Roy

I would love to spray on nwhikers.net. All time they talk down to cascade climbers.com.

There are some nice people there, but that core group that lives around the Puget Sound. Suffers from Washingtonitis. They have lived to long around millions of people.

They remind me of people back east, and yes I was banned because I spoke my mind about letting dogs run loose on trails.

Mind you I never used fowl language. All I said was if I obey all hiking, climbing and parking laws then why not them?

SEEMS THEY CAN NOT READ THE LARGE SIGNS AT THE TRAIL HEADS.

SPRAY ON YOU NWHIKERS.NET!

And I hopes it is there dog that sprays on them!

Edited by Roy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do not spray about other boards on cc.com. If you dislike other sites don't visit them, keep it to yourself, and invest in the ones you like. If you like cc.com invest in positive content that helps other people, whether it is helpful info, cool and inspiring photography.

I don't read much over there, I have read some of the things they say about cc.com, maybe some of it is justified, some of it not. That said, myself, Timmy, Porter, and the moderators, some who have been helping us keep going for over 7 years now, have invested a ton of time into this place. Have we made mistakes along the way and allowed too much. Yes. Have we been too "tolerant". Probably. Have we also created a pretty kick ass place. I think so. It doesn't feel very good reading stuff putting down something you've invested almost 10 years of your life into. I've got a pretty thick skin but it still can bum you out a bit. Keeping that in mind, and respecting the individuals who have kept that site running as long as we've been running, I'd ask people to take the high road and just not say anything.

Please do not spray about other boards on cc.com. If you dislike other sites don't visit them, keep it to yourself, and invest in the ones you like. If you like cc.com invest in positive content that helps other people, whether it is helpful info, cool and inspiring photography.

I don't read much over there, I have read some of the things they say about cc.com, maybe some of it is justified, some of it not. That said, myself, Timmy, Porter, and the moderators, some who have been helping us keep going for over 7 years now, have invested a ton of time into this place. Have we made mistakes along the way and allowed too much. Yes. Have we been too "tolerant". Probably. Have we also created a pretty kick ass place. I think so. It doesn't feel very good reading stuff putting down something you've invested almost 10 years of your life into. I've got a pretty thick skin but it still can bum you out a bit. Keeping that in mind, and respecting the individuals who have kept that site running as long as we've been running, I'd ask people to take the high road and just not say anything.

If thats your opinion I do respect it, but I have mine to!

Edited by Roy

Well, there's censorship, as in, you got put in prison, tortured, and killed by the state for expressing your beliefs, and then there's censorship, where you whine about how some privately owned web forum, which you voluntarily choose to participate in, won't let your freedom of expression soar like an eagle.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

I post on both and TAY. Each has it place with plus and minus. They do not allow politics there so I post that here although most of comment is pretty lame. They allow spray in TR's which IMO is a bad idea. I used to climb a lot harder but mostly only AT ski now so I like TAY which allows no spray ad only limited pix. This site is great for beta and the TR's and pictures are the best. It is best to not spray about other cites.

All time they talk down to cascade climbers.com.

That is perhaps the funniest thing I've ever seen on cascade climbers.com!!!! :lm

Wait till you wake up one day and this site and all the others will want your credit card and a fee before you login on.

Where is it going to? You will not know most will not care. Just fall in line.

Your kind of statement makes me laugh my arse off.

I am not great climber, but I do worry about kids my future.

I do not preach to them, or worry them they need a childhood and grow in to their own kind of person.

Grow up people.

Edited by Roy

I just logged onto this website and then the gestapo kicked in my door and took me away!

Chuck Norris just came my to my door, and said shut up or I will take you out.

You guys are good!

I did not know they still made bongs? Just having some fun audios amigos.

I just logged onto this website and then the gestapo kicked in my door and took me away!

Chuck Norris just came my to my door, and said shut up or I will take you out.

You guys are good!

I did not know they still made bongs? Just having some fun audios amigos.

Just having some fun sounds?

So, did Chuck roundhouse kick you on the chin through the door? Yeah, didn't think so. Wasn't Chuck.

I post on nwhikers as well. You were locked not because you spoke your mind, but because you are a whiny prick - same as you are here. I have never heard anyone at nwhikers talk down about cc.com. You obviously have some issues.

Jon;

Excellent response!

You have class, :tdown: I like the name calling shows what kind of person you are.

To bad Chuck did not show up at your door.

By the response I got to NWhikers.net folks thats all I wanted.

What is sad is most did not get it!

Edited by Roy

You have class, :tdown: I like the name calling shows what kind of person you are.

To bad Chuck did not show up at your door.

By the response I got to NWhikers.net folks thats all I wanted.

What is sad is most did not get it!

I dont know you Ray but it sounds like you don't get it.

:rolleyes: