Power drilling in Wilderness Areas

Raindawg

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and would you like or dislike seeing theese kind of established routes in the mountains? i dont have a problem with bolts but like ive said on here before i think rap bolted routes as such should be established at crags. [same question is garfield a crag or mountain?] i cant believe[some] climbers wouldnt be a little outraged if this type of route went up on stuart or bonanza. but knowing of all the negative feedback from some of the climbers i doubt we have to worry about it? and as far as bolting part of the line i did in 99, it sucks, but like ive said they didnt know about it because it wasnt yet published. i dont care if they leave it or not. i just hope this is the end of theese kind of routes in the mountains. mike preiss bellevue

this is a climbing web sight. what do you want to discuss, the origins of life? srewing kittens up the butt[this has been suggested before]sure its the 'conquest of the usless'i just wanted matt and other "leaders" of the climbing community state there opinions on it.

Edited by kukuzka1

we already had this discussion. more than once. no one has changed their mind. So my contribution is to ask all of you to consider this in the context of the universe. Here's a pic of the sun to further that.

the_sun_in_UV.jpg

:tup:please make this topic go away

Nice picture :tup: Not on topic, but at this point at least there's something cool to look at.

D-- ----, of ------ (Raindawg, Dwayner, Merv Griffin, etc.):

I'm not in favor of removing any routes that I can think of at the moment. As I said, I'm in favor of working toward bringing about what we would like to see in climbing.

Matt Perkins

Hey Matt,

Since you are so good at outing people, how about you post Hugh Conway's real name and city just incase he threatens to "cape" me again. Or does this sort of behavior only get people banned when they do it to moderators?

I like a lot of what you say and do here Matt but outing someone that way is really lame. Clearly the most questionable thing I have seen you do on this site. How about posting a listing of everyone's real name so we can all be on equal footing? How about at least posting a listing of moderators and their names and cities?

Watch 80% of em scurry into the shadows like cockroaches.