IB

kevbone

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for f&*k sakes.... if you dont like the fact that there are bolts. dont climb the f*&king route. if there bolts are next to cracks, well that different. But really, YOU didnt do the FA, if you wanted to put a bold r/x rated route up the face then you should have gone and sent it before those guys put the bolts in. now its too late and it isnt your route. so shut the f*&k up and stop making these stupid fu*&ing threads to sounds all manly like 'im gonna go chop bolts' cause im a wannabe hardman. and if you chop it you had better f*&king do it on lead, ground up, hanging from hooks or chopping from stances or you are no better than the guys who put the bolts in.

Dude...you got a really dirty mouth for a young guy and trust me, that's not an asset and it won't serve you well in the long run.

To the point...the route IS a mistake....it was power-drilled in a wilderness area. It doesn't have the right to exist and in my opinion, correctly so. Mistakes should be corrected if possible. It's possible, preferably by the ones who make them.

Wilderness areas are an arbitrary human designation, as is no-bolt regulation (is that regulation even on the books?)in such areas. Want to argue this point? I present to you the Marble Mountain Wilderness, where herds of cows still graze, and a host of other wildernesses that allow similar, far more unsightly use.

So, we are really left only with your opinion, stripped of its usual holiday wrapping of false legitimacy and implied authority.

Nuff said there.

Will the honorable republican from Wyoming yeild the floor?

dude, irish ex-catholics only yield the floor when they're pulled off it by their heels, generally covered in their own vomit and piss n' fumbling w/ the words for "whiskey you're the devil" :)

dude, irish ex-catholics only yield the floor when they're pulled off it by their heels, generally covered in their own vomit and piss n' fumbling w/ the words for "whiskey you're the devil" :)

It doesn't matter.

I just wanted to call him a republican.

A republican senator from Montana said almost the same thing but since he was replaced by a Democrat I said Wyoming where they still have republicans. Aaaaaannnyway, "Joe Montana" ended his monologue by saying, "Hell I feel like I'm in a wilderness when I see a squirrel in my back yard."

Apparently the concept of ecosystems escapes this sort.

But don't let me interrupt your welding......