• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical teabagger bullshit...

oliver-north-mug-shot.jpg

one of the funniest nights of my life was the wedding reception where my best friend, the groom, specifically told the party planner "whatever you do, don't sit oliver north and his wife next to my dipshit friend," which, perhaps b/c she spoke a native and heathen tongue, she interpreted as "dude - totally sit my dipshit friend across from ollie north, and be sure to have plenty of booze before him too!" :lmao:

fwiw, his wife seemed far more a dark lord to me than the human lung

nope, but i did eat antelope with the dinner that night (rich fucking yuppies!) which may have effected my senses somewhat :)

unfortunately, i don't think i fazed him a bit - he seemed far too self-absorbed to notice any of the peons sitting about him...which is good, b/c that meant he didn't notice any peculiar smells when my crew wandered back in from the parking lot :grin:

Sorry I just find it a little bit Hunter Thompson-esque that you found yourself at a dinner party with Oliver North and his wife. Anyway, if you see her again, tell her I said hello.

this happened the summer i first read thompson no less!

regretably no smoking was allowed indoors

to add to the surreal-ness, the bride and her entire family were muslims, w/ complete beekeeper suit get-ups, which had a disastrous effect on the provisions of booze :)