calling all web gurus and IT nerds. tranparent pic

minx

someone has used a pic i took on their web page. we are no longer friends. due to computer meltdown i lost my electronic version of said pic. when i try and copy it from the page the picture only shows up as white. when i look at it, it says "transparent".

whats going on with that?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few possibilities.

*The image is part of flash animation.

*The image is copy protected.

*Other? Some type of animated JPEG or Giff.

One low-res way of getting around this is taking a screen capture of the image. On the Mac it is "Shift, command and 4" all at the same time. This allows you to capture whatever is on the screen in front of you with a lasso like function.

If you need more help with this, PM me.

Edited by eldiente

someone has used a pic i took on their web page. we are no longer friends. due to computer meltdown i lost my electronic version of said pic. when i try and copy it from the page the picture only shows up as white. when i look at it, it says "transparent".

whats going on with that?

I call bullshit. How could anyone no longer be friends with you?

Try clicking around. Right click the image, try to copy image, copy image link. Try View->Page Source (Firefox) and see how the image is marked up on the page - you may find a way to link to it more directly. Good luck!

alright boys, men and kids...

1) i did not say they were pics of me.

2) pics of me are gonna cost you a day of rope gunning my out of shape ass up something

3) pics of me in the ninja costume and you're gonna have to ropegun and buy the beer

4) pics of me in a transparent ninja costume....private treaty

5) my last photoshoot on superhotchicksofnorthbend.com was the most viewed in the history of the site