Arcteryx Bora 95 Pack - $40

AlpinWeiss

It's old and heavy, but comfortable and gets the job done. It's huge, you can fit pretty much anything in it.

The pack is in good shape, it's got a small marmot chewed section on the back padding. I've used it for a bunch of trips a while back, but nowadays I have smaller and lighter packs :).

It'd be great for someone just getting into the sport or who doesn't get out that often.

4146.thumb.jpg.9737991ffc1c8dead79e0af87a631ef5.jpg

4147.thumb.jpg.2ca803d3601e7398776e6054f24067e6.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

iirc, 2003 was the last year this gen of packs was produced. So at least 7 years old.

I still have the 60L version of this bag from 2002. They are incredibly tough and very comfortable. I carried 80+lbs in mine doing geological field work hauling rock samples, with sub 40lb loads it is barely there.

Yes, early 2000's sounds right...

They are a bit heavy at 8+ pounds but if you are carrying 60-80 pounds the beefy construction and relative comfort may be worth it.

Probably not a great alpine sack. I have a 55 Naos and had a 70 Naos... They are/were expensive but I thought they carried well and after several dares mine, at least, floated well for several minutes...