Feb. 1-12 Climbing Partner Wanted

calford

I have from Feb. 1-12 free and am hoping for some decent weather and a partner to climb ice in Washington, Canada, elsewhere in the PNW, or perhaps even a Wyoming or Montana trip. It's my 2nd season of ice and I'm in love with it. I generally lead WI3, will follow harder, and have been climbing other mediums for about 8 years. Winter alpine climbing is also an interest of mine, though I'm relatively new to it. I'm into throwing skis in the car if things look decent in that realm, though prefer to focus on the climbing.

If anyone has interest in setting out for an adventure during this time period, let me know. Looking for someone who enjoys climbing safe, traveling as cheap as possible (winter camping at times), and is cool rolling with the punches (ie: finding other forms of "cultural adventure" when the weather sucks). Let me also lay it out there right away that I don't have a car so will be asking to ride in yours. I'm willing to travel from Seattle via bus or whatever if necessary to meet up.

Cheers,

Cameron

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic