alpine buddy #4?

mr._happy

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You like that guy? What do you like about that guy? Come on man, the guy runs some kind of seedy exotic dance club in Leavenworth and he's always having a post-separation bitch fight with RURP.

-------------------------------------------------

Caution: my unit is even bigger than it appears in your side mirror.

Der Sausage Shoppe is an exotic all-male review in Leavenworth. He is a "meat inspector" only in the sense that he heads the personnel department: he is in charge of recruiting new talent. If you want to nominate that guy, fine. He certainly has changed the face of nightlife around the town of "Liverwurst", which is half the reason climbers go over there in the first place. But I think RURP's going to take it personally.

This is RURP:

Schlangensmecker is a fool whose German is so poor that I suspect that he is an aging burned-out writer for Hogan's Heroes. If Mr. Happy likes this guy, he needs to visit Mr. Counseling. Pope: I am not a "meat inspector" in Leavenworth but I suspect that you should inspect your own "meat" for signs of disease as you seem obsessed with male strippers. Trask: I called one of your "girlfriends" and she told me that "Mr. Happy" is better known as "Limpy the Clown."

RURP has spoken.

quote:

Originally posted by RURP:
This is RURP:Schlangensmecker is a fool whose German is so poor that I suspect that he is an aging burned-out writer for Hogan's Heroes. If Mr. Happy likes this guy, he needs to visit Mr. Counseling. Pope: I am not a "meat inspector" in Leavenworth but I suspect that you should inspect your own "meat" for signs of disease as you seem obsessed with male strippers. Trask: I called one of your "girlfriends" and she told me that "Mr. Happy" is better known as "Limpy the Clown."RURP has spoken.

This is one of the funnier posts I have seen in quite a while.

quote:

Originally posted by RURP:
This is RURP:Pope: I am not a "meat inspector" in Leavenworth RURP has spoken.

Schlangeschmecker is a "meat inspector" in Leavenworth, according to his profile. I never insinuated that YOU are a meat inspector in Leavenworth.......your "meat inspection" activities have never been confined to that tiny pseudo-Bavarian village on the sunny side of the Cascades. No dude, you're nation-wide.